couch to 5k

mia_queenbee

anyone seen/done this? quite fancy giving it a go. my fitness levels are prob at highest ive ever had from doing booty a couple of times a week but im thinking i might try this couch to 5k thingy.

are you enjoying it then? bootcamp is a killer so im thinking i will be fine doing this. never thought id be willingly doing excersize and enjoying it! who knew eh lol x

What is couch to 5k, I have not heard of this

hiya nikki just search it in google im not sure i can post the link x

Ooohh that sounds good, Ive actually seen an app for this for smart phones that guides you through it but I wasnt sure whether to do it cos Ive never done running before (apart from forced participation at school)!
Id need to invest in a good pair of running shoes first I think so will have to wait until pay day me thinks!!! :)
There was also a whole section on it in the WW magazine a couple of months ago too!
xxx

I've downloaded the app and printed out the guide from the website but have yet to start. I did all this weeks ago, but the thought of people seeing me hauling myself around the pavements is quite an obstacle to overcome!

lol know how you feel sassia, need to motivate myself if i dont have somebody there saying mia shift yer arse i dont do it. such a lazy so and so x

Same with me Sassia! I'd be really up for this but running in public is really not my cup of tea haha.

I totally agree!! I have quite big boobs (nevermind the big wobbly tummy) & id HATE for people to see me wobbling around attempting to run!! eekk! There must be a less embarrasing alternative or place to do it?!! xxx

A friend suggested we do c25k running in a circle in her very small garden/patio for 20 mins a time. I pointed out losing weight via motion sickness was not the point of running!

Sassia said:
A friend suggested we do c25k running in a circle in her very small garden/patio for 20 mins a time. I pointed out losing weight via motion sickness was not the point of running!

Pmsl!

Can anyone that's done/is doing this recommend an iPhone app, please?

There's a few in the app store but they're all pay for and don't want to end up with a dud. I'd like one that I can play music over the top of but other than that something easy to use

Hi there,

I'm using the iPhone ap C25K (couch to 5k), on wk 3 and really enjoying it. I'm not anyway fit, but happy to be finally doing something about it! With this ap, you can listen to music in between instructions. I'd def recommend it.

Best of luck!!

What colour is the icon? SO I can narrow it down, please. There are about 10 in the app store

Back