Couch to 5km - c25k

That's my problem, I'd hate the idea of anyone seeing me run! I might have to scope out some running places and start it up soon and once I'm at uni I can move over to the treadmill in the gym!

I do my running club run and then do one more on my own - I'm over the what people think bit with the running and walking - I run near where I live - anyone I think would just be impressed you are out there building it up and not sat at home - it's a bit of time to focus on you and block out what people might think - as they probably would just be impressed anyway!!

Well I did week 2 day 1 today and running for those extra 30 seconds a time was a killer lol..

Hope u r getting on ok? x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I did week 2 day 1 today and running for those extra 30 seconds a time was a killer lol..

Hope u r getting on ok? x

No don't say that!

I am hoping to do week 2 day 1 tomorrow night but I get home from work at 6:30 and I need to be somewhere at 7 so not really any time. Think it might have to be Tuesday instead.

U will be fine :)

Think my problem was I did a kettlebell workout this morning when really I should leave my day clear!!

Let us know how u get on x

Take my hat off to you guys, think your all pretty fab for even giving it a go. Well done and keep it up guys :D xxx

Running has never been my thing but the more I read about this program the more I think I'd like to give it a go..

My worry is I live in a small village and everyone knows everyone. To say I'd be embarrassed if any one saw me would be an understatement!! :eek:

Littlesis I would definately give it a go.. I was really worried about what people might think but in the end I thought sod it!!

When I was running yesterday one of the girls from work drove past and beeped her horn and waved, I could of died but 10 mins later I had a message from her saying I was looking fab and great to see me running.. Give it a go and see how u feel x

That's my problem too littlesis! Been trying to think of places I can go instead ha

If I can get my A**e into gear and get up early it wouldn't be so bad... There are an awful lot of tractors around at the moment and all the people driving them know me:rotflmao::rotflmao:

I can make a guess at the text I'd be getting!!!

I did W1 D2 yesterday ... Didn't know I could sweat that much :) gonna do D3 tomorrow. I have to day I'm enjoying it I'm wrecked at the end but really happy with myself for getting through it. Will I feel the same after 90 second jogs ??? Not so sure

D3 complete really felt tired doing it but got there in the end :) hoping to start W2 D1 Thursday. How is everyone getting on?

Well done!! I am currently on the last 5 min cool down walk for w2d1! Thought I would update while I walk!

Actually found it ok! I decided to run along a cycle track along the estuary which was a big achievement for me as it is very public and popular. I saw a friend cycling and also saw my aunt so had to stop mid run to talk to her which was a bit of a pain!

It was nice to run along a more scenic route though and I'm impressed with myself for having the confidence to run there!

I could deffo feel the difference between running for 1 min and for 1.5 mins but it also feels better doing only 6 runs rather than 8- feels like less time to get halfway!

Good luck guys x

Sorry if this is a daft question but what do you use to time yourself?? Stopwatch or your phones?? (Mine has a stopwatch function..No idea how to use it though!!)

I really must get an iPhone!!!

I do things the old fashioned way..Pen and paper, pedometer :D

I'm beging to think I'm the only person on MiniMins without one :D

Back