Couch to 5km - c25k

I still haven't plucked up the courage to start..Living in a small village everyone knows everyone and 3stn overweight me lumbering down the road will soon be all round the place :eek:

I still haven't plucked up the courage to start..Living in a small village everyone knows everyone and 3stn overweight me lumbering down the road will soon be all round the place :eek:

get up at the crack of dawn, then no one will ever see you :p

I'm doing a spin class tonight and having tomorrow off... Spin will be my 4th day in a row at gym and my joints are starting to feel it... so i'll maybe get back to c25k on thursday!

I'm seeing a podiatrist on thursday as well to ask about my foot pain and see if i can get a gait/shoe analysis.

I was thinking of getting up around 5!! Just might do it. Best time of the day :)

Yep :D I'm a morning person so I don't mind.. Mind I want my bed by 10 :)

Well I did week 3 day 1 yesterday and thought I was gonna have a heart attack lol.. Those 3 minute runs were a killer but I felt great after doing them :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I did W2 D2 earlier i didnt find it as bad as D1 having a couple of days off really helped.

It almost sounds impossible to go to 3 mins but we have to believe we can do it..

Well done!

I completed w3 d2 earlier and it's a great feeling once it's done :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've completed W4 D3 this week, cant believe I can actually run !!! My friend started on this programme last October and she can now run 10 miles!!

Back