Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Cough medicine

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Joanne W, 16 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Joanne W

Joanne W Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi Ive been doint wieght watchers for a month now and have managed to loose a stone (two more to go). I was just wondering about cought medicine and the points value of it. I am taking benylin and not sure whether I ought to count this in my points.

I'm new to all of this so forgive me if this looks a bit boring - yours all look so good with the weight chart and pictures, I'm sure I'll get there.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

Hi joanne and welcome.Wow your doin great.
    I know its quite sugary but nit sure on the point side.
    Hope you feel betterx

4. Joanne W

Joanne W Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thanks for that. I have just spoken to my WW leader who has told me to count the medicine at 4 points a bottle. She accepts that this may not be totally correct but it is at least a guide.

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  6. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

that is so not fair to av to point medicine lolx:cool:

7. Joanne W

Joanne W Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    I had my weigh in last night and despite cough medicine and lockets (3points a packet) managed to lose 1.5lb. I agree we shouldn't have to count the medicine.

8. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

well done joannex

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.