Could resist

Lucy_Jucie

Silver Member
K so I had another 5 days of lipotrim left and my slim and save arrived so I thought I'd try the spaghetti Bol... Loved it! So had bar today and decided I'm going to start slim and save now it's sooooo nice haha x

I'm glad you enjoyed it the meals are delish!

congrats on your weight loss so far...spag bol.....mmmm lol.

The Slim and save stuff are so much nicer arnt they! i too had a few days left of LT last week so i just mixed the two just to save abit of money! i had a LT shake for breaky then SnS for the rest of the day, im fully on SnS now though! its a great feeling going to bed at night without that growling hungry stomach :) im stuffed on this diet!

I was the same. I started on exante but once my s and s delivery came couldn't wait to try it. So I have one exante shake a day and the rest s and save just until I use them up.

Lots of people coming over from other VLCDs! Glad I found this one, back in the olden days before we had our own forum ;)

I was the same I had a week of Cambridge products left when I got my s and s order didn't touch Cambridge after that

I had all intentions of mixing the both. But I ended up selling my Exante stuff on E-Bay. Yes I lost a few quid but it was worth it to actually be able to stick to one diet.

I sold my Cambridge products at a loss but like you say it's worth it to just do one diet

You see i'm quite lucky i quite like the taste of the Lipotrim ones..... Enough to use them anyway!!!! Yes.... I am weird!!!! Just only 3 flavours drives you mad after a while!!!

X

X

I like just chocolate shakes did first 6 weeks solely on them lol

Was do focused and determined to not introduce the meals until I really felt the need which was beginning of this week. I've not added the veg yet either as saving that til I really can't take no more.

It's been like a safety net for me as at the start I had 5 stone to lose

Thats a great idea... I was thinking of having my chicken Allowence cooked in the fridge then i feel the need to nibble i have something i am ALLOWED.... Generally in the evening.....

X

Back