Could someone please...

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
TELL MY DAUGHTER TO GO TO SODDING SLEEP???????

It is 1.30am, she started screaming the house down at 11.30pm, approximately 15 minutes after I fell asleep. I have calpol'd her, given her some milk, cuddled her, ignored her, you name it. She doesnt have a temperature, there is no obvious sign she is ill, she is just screaming. Funnily enough she is fine when I am holding her, but I have already knackered my back today carrying her around, and it is agony to even lift her right now.

So please, someone just tell her it is time for sleep now.

I have a big meeting tomorrow morning. Who knows I might even get some kip in before I go :mad:

I think my daughter may have woke your daughter coz she's been screaming for what feels like FOREVER,luckly i haven't got to be anywhere in the morning, not that i'll be able to sleep in because she'll be up bright and early as usual with no ill effects from tonight whilst her mother will be looking rather less rested!!! And why they cry well that remains a mystery xxx If u come up with any ideas give me a shout please x

AWWW hope you both got a little sleep, and your children are both ok this morning.

My 1st child (Emma) was awful at sleepin but my 2nd (Lewis) loves his bed, must be a man thing.lol
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Is she teething at all? I find my DD turns into a baby psycho when the old pegs are shuffling when normally shes a happy go lucky little thing.

Back