Could someone please...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Starlit_Cazza, 3 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    TELL MY DAUGHTER TO GO TO SODDING SLEEP???????

It is 1.30am, she started screaming the house down at 11.30pm, approximately 15 minutes after I fell asleep. I have calpol'd her, given her some milk, cuddled her, ignored her, you name it. She doesnt have a temperature, there is no obvious sign she is ill, she is just screaming. Funnily enough she is fine when I am holding her, but I have already knackered my back today carrying her around, and it is agony to even lift her right now.

So please, someone just tell her it is time for sleep now.

I have a big meeting tomorrow morning. Who knows I might even get some kip in before I go :mad:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. crazyangel

crazyangel Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I think my daughter may have woke your daughter coz she's been screaming for what feels like FOREVER,luckly i haven't got to be anywhere in the morning, not that i'll be able to sleep in because she'll be up bright and early as usual with no ill effects from tonight whilst her mother will be looking rather less rested!!! And why they cry well that remains a mystery xxx If u come up with any ideas give me a shout please x

4. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    AWWW hope you both got a little sleep, and your children are both ok this morning.

My 1st child (Emma) was awful at sleepin but my 2nd (Lewis) loves his bed, must be a man thing.lol
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Is she teething at all? I find my DD turns into a baby psycho when the old pegs are shuffling when normally shes a happy go lucky little thing.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.