Couldn't manage it!

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Myaevesmummy, 13 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Myaevesmummy

Myaevesmummy Full Member

Diet:
    Exante Total Solutions
    Hi all, have decided Exante TS is definitely not for me unfortunately :(.
    Gave it my best shot, but really made me feel unwell to the point that I felt it was hindering some of my abilities around my girls? Felt too spaced out, and although I could have overcome the feeling perhaps, I just dont have the chance to get myself lots of rest. Would love to say thankyou for all the help I received in answering my questions and how fantastic I think you all are for being able to do a diet like TS! Takes a hell of alot of willpower and determination! well done! back to slimfast for me. thankyou Xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(22.45%)
    Sorry to hear TS didn't work out for you.
    Maybe you could consider working solutions instead, it's pretty much the same as slim fast...packs and a meal, but without all the sugar in the packs!

Good luck with whatever way you choose to lose weight x

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Id agree with BB if you can manage Slimfast, why not do WS, I believe the losses are better on that than SF too :)

5. Mrsb2b2012

Mrsb2b2012 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(7.9%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    It's not for everyone! Good luck and hope you find something that works for you and fits in with your life a bit better. x

6. Myaevesmummy

Myaevesmummy Full Member

Diet:
    Exante Total Solutions
    thankyou, trying a week on SF again (my own version of it, dont add the snacks etc and ive been okay with that) but depending on the results I may have a look into working solutions as I still have my Exante pack to add towards it. Thanks girls, good luck xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.