Couldn't manage it!

Myaevesmummy

Hi all, have decided Exante TS is definitely not for me unfortunately :(.
Gave it my best shot, but really made me feel unwell to the point that I felt it was hindering some of my abilities around my girls? Felt too spaced out, and although I could have overcome the feeling perhaps, I just dont have the chance to get myself lots of rest. Would love to say thankyou for all the help I received in answering my questions and how fantastic I think you all are for being able to do a diet like TS! Takes a hell of alot of willpower and determination! well done! back to slimfast for me. thankyou Xxxx

Sorry to hear TS didn't work out for you.
Maybe you could consider working solutions instead, it's pretty much the same as slim fast...packs and a meal, but without all the sugar in the packs!

Good luck with whatever way you choose to lose weight x

It's not for everyone! Good luck and hope you find something that works for you and fits in with your life a bit better. x

thankyou, trying a week on SF again (my own version of it, dont add the snacks etc and ive been okay with that) but depending on the results I may have a look into working solutions as I still have my Exante pack to add towards it. Thanks girls, good luck xxx

Back