Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Couldn't manage it!

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Myaevesmummy, 13 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Myaevesmummy

Myaevesmummy Full Member

Diet:
    Exante Total Solutions
    Hi all, have decided Exante TS is definitely not for me unfortunately :(.
    Gave it my best shot, but really made me feel unwell to the point that I felt it was hindering some of my abilities around my girls? Felt too spaced out, and although I could have overcome the feeling perhaps, I just dont have the chance to get myself lots of rest. Would love to say thankyou for all the help I received in answering my questions and how fantastic I think you all are for being able to do a diet like TS! Takes a hell of alot of willpower and determination! well done! back to slimfast for me. thankyou Xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(22.45%)
    Sorry to hear TS didn't work out for you.
    Maybe you could consider working solutions instead, it's pretty much the same as slim fast...packs and a meal, but without all the sugar in the packs!

Good luck with whatever way you choose to lose weight x

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Id agree with BB if you can manage Slimfast, why not do WS, I believe the losses are better on that than SF too :)

5. Mrsb2b2012

Mrsb2b2012 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(7.9%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    It's not for everyone! Good luck and hope you find something that works for you and fits in with your life a bit better. x

6. Myaevesmummy

Myaevesmummy Full Member

Diet:
    Exante Total Solutions
    thankyou, trying a week on SF again (my own version of it, dont add the snacks etc and ive been okay with that) but depending on the results I may have a look into working solutions as I still have my Exante pack to add towards it. Thanks girls, good luck xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.