couldnt think of a title

didnt get out for my walk in the end, my friends couldnt make it, we are going to go out this evening instead, mind you the weather is looking a bit dodgy out there at the mo,

aw - yes looks like it will pour down any minute!! right i don't like the vanilla hot with coffee so i had a few sips and poured it down the sink . . . hmm going to be filling up on water until 2ish when i can have my second shake . . .cold caramel one!! i know i like that one lol

damn it - first shake and big mistake! ahhh well things can only get better!!!

i just cant wait till my spag bol tonight!!! and big mushroom grilled and going to chuck in some chopped shallots yum yum xxxx

waheyyyyyy i am officially in ketosis, i tested about 7am this morning and wasnt at all but all morning no matter how much i have drank i still felt thirsty so just checked again and i am in the pink, i feel like i have really achieved something, is that daft or what???

thats not good then, i am a bit scared to try that now, but everyones taste is different isnt it, i had the spah bol last night emma it swells up quite alot so that small bowl soon turns into quite a big one i just added some mashed cauliflour to it. off for another drink now. i am addicted to this site more than fb my friends must be wondering whats happened to me lol x

wahoooooo! well done! no i def dont think its daft! just means the diet will/should get easier! yay!! didnt take long!

haha omg me too! fb and twitter have taken a back seat!! yer everyones taste is different so you might like it!

Seen as i havent really had anything today i dont feel too bad seen as its nearly 1! am just finishing off some water that takes me to 1ltr!! going well!

i did my measurements this morning! glad i got that chart through because i didnt do measurements on SF. my mum and that have said definitly lost inches from my waist and hips but i dont see it so would be nice to see it in the measurements.

i went to docs yesterday to have my yearly review for my pill and was nice for blood pressure to go down and for them to put in a new lower weight for me :)

xxx

When I used to have the pill and was over weight they would weigh me at any given time. For a cold for anything them tell me the obvious that I need to lose weight. Once I was slim it was never mentioned and never recorded on their records

i know same!

Lots2lose36 - SAME!!! i went into docs because i have a really bad infected sinus's . . . hmm ok jump on the scales . . WHAT?! lol and they always said like well obviously i need to speak to you about getting your weight down. . . when the guy who was telling me was clearly over weight himself! the cheek! lol and then the lady this time she said how's your weight is it up or down . . . i went "well its actually down byt 12.5lbs" felt like adding a "so there :p" on the end haha but i resisted and then she weighed me and was like "hmm well done" haha :)

xxx

It's a nightmare isn't it and their advise for me to lose weight was rubbish some food triangle. I needed a bit more structure lol.

I did take alli and the pharmasit giving me it was so overweight and fatter than me lol

I don't have to see doctor until August blood test for my thyroid thats under active will make sure I'm at target then and that it's recorded on file :)

i get that every week, i have to have bloods taken weekly, the nurse in my surgery is a right old dragon, she is older and not so slim but very abrupt about my weight, what she doesnt get is I DO KNOW i have a problem if it was as easy as cutting down as she says then i would be like this the dopey mare,

lotstolose, i tried alli, had to leave my friends very quickley after eating ice cream there thats all i have to say lol, luckily she lives around the corner.

Lol ha ha ha I was a saint on it and then went on to have xenical but I'm no longer allowed to take it with my thyroid medication

Yes I can't stand these people telling me to lose weight when it's a sensitive subject and they clearly need to do something about themselfs.

i think some are just so insensitive the way they do it , obviously alot of people know they need help , but until they are ready to deal with it themselves there isnt anthing anyone can do, all it does when someone told me was make my stubbon streak show and i would scoff a bar of chocolate on the way home.

hahaa omg i hate them!!! stupid old bags!!!

thats exactly what i mean its like they are saying it to us and they expect us to go "o really?! i didnt know" bloody idiots arent they!!!

i dont need to go bk for about 6 months and they i will hopefully happily be able to say "i've lost 2 stone since i've seen you so stick that in your pipe . . . and not smoke cos your a doctor and your supposed to be healthy"!!! or say "i've lost two stone :) . . . what have you lost?!?!" haha
xxx

Yes in the past it would upset me and being upset the chocolate and takeaways and wine would come out.

Vicious circle that was
I've been 20 stone and I've been 10 stone people were so nasty to me when I was big, horrible infact. But once I was size 8-10 tall n slim they would fall over themselfs to be nice to me

Now I've got a stubborn streak as well as not taking no c@@p off anyone. I'm always nice and polite but I give as good as I get now and not run for the cupboards :)

same as , i am not going to give in with this, i am so motivated if i could bottle it i would be rich.

Yay cable that's just how I was when I started this diet and now 53 days later I'm still 100% on plan and as stubborn and focused and in the zone as I was on day 1. :)

yes defo!!! it bugs me!!! to think people do actually judge by your looks, i never do that!!! if you are a nice person then i will be nice to you!! but your not a different person if your fat or thin!!!

bloody sods!! its enough to make you fall off the wagon isnt . . . to make you think o well whats the point then! BUT there is a point!!! for us to be happy!!

so determined to kick this flab once and for all! i want to feel fit in summer not fat!!!

xxxxxx

It's awful Emma people in asda were not nice to me I only asked where something was politely. Different story once I was slim tho, very shall people out there. The looks I had were awful at 20 stone all I wanted to do back then was blend in and even be invisible would of been nice.

wow lotstolose must feel amazing to say you have stayed in track for 53 days!!! will power through the roof!!!

i will hopefully be saying that in 52 days time lol! ok so its 13:30 and i've had two sips of my horrible shake and 1litre of water. . . . going through my next 500ml now and im hungry a bit but not like "omg im so starving i want to eat a horse" type hungry!

x x x

so true, like that film shallow hal, people dont see you when you are bigger or think you dont have feelings,

maybe a fizzy drink emma may fill you out abit more than water???

Back