couldnt think of a title

The times gone by so fast not sure where the times gone but I hope the next 97 days go by as fast and target here I come

I think your doing great surviving on a few sips all day still not long til u have your next pack

And just think of the scales dropping :)

do you ever get hungry lotstolose? i have been ok so far, although i have nearly absentmindedly eaten , but stopped myself.

I don't get hungry other day I had a miserable day as I'd only lost 2lbs that week and I was hoping for a 3lb. Then my head starts saying well you will never get to target blah blah.

So I decided to start having the meal packs and that shut the voice in my head up and the scales are moving again.

It's all in the mind once your past the first few days just gotta be stubborn and not listen to the voice

i feel ok at the mo i want to keep fizzy drinks for my treat - i know that sounds really sad but if i get to the point where im really craving something and that so i will have it then :)

same with the water flavouring!! saving that for evenings as my little treat haha!!

i know i feel ok - only 15 more mins and i'll make my other pack xxxx

i know!!! haha opps!!!! o yes i've spent all morning talking about slim & save :)

hehe at least we can say we are dedicated to our diets!!

xxxx

By day 4 hunger will be gone but takes a week or two to curb the cravings

Never give into them as you will have to go back through the first few days again

yes lotstolose its all in the mind, isnt it, rather than the hunger. well you have done amazing so i am sure you will have no trouble getting to where you want to be, i cant wait to even be a month in, i know i am wishing my life away but even a stone off at the moment would be such a boost.

yer thats what i have been thinking. . . if you give in after like 5 days then you have to go through the crapy time of day 1-3 all over again!!

yes definitly i cant wait for the first week to be over with let alone month haha! im just too impatient to start seeing the weight coming off!

xxx

Yes me too I'm very impatient during my 53 days I've been on holiday to centre parcs, out clubbing often and not once have I cheated as I see one cheat as an extra week or more on here

I can't wait for may to be here as I've thousands of pounds of clothes in size 10 so will be like Xmas :)

I can't wait to see everyone achieve their goals and dreams you will soon be there

wow how did you manage centre parcs? just took your packs with you? and im guessing when you go out clubbing do you just have coke?

i def think more now if i cheat then its another week of dieting and another week longer to get to my goal!!

sounds like you will have no issue getting to your goal! so focused!!! everyone will be wanting to share SIZE 10 clothes hehe

xxx

Centre parcs I took my shakes and my shaker and we went to pancake house my kids and partner ate while I sat at the table with my shake same in the evenings

I was heavier than I am now and at centre parcs you can't hide nothing in a swim costume. Plus my bf we hadn't been together that long either. He's fit as and drop dead good looking. Me on the other had was wobbly around the pool fat wobbly legs a belly too yuk!!! All these girls there in bikinis and looking good. Just remembering how I felt was enough to keep me on track til target.

When I'm out clubbing all night til 5 am I drink tap water which is free so I'm a cheap night. I don't need alcohol to dance all night and have fun I'm quite an outgoing person.

I don't feel left out or anything

its the going clubbing i would find weird without a drink but i suppose you get used to it,

I'd rather go out have fun and drink water than stay in and look at these 4 walls

Plus each month I go out I'm in a smaller size so I'm loving it

I'm out this weekend and dress I'm planning on wearing I wore 2 weeks ago it finally fitted after 3-4 years and it was snug but wearable. I'm hoping this weekend it will be loose on me. Shall find out on Saturday.

Plus weigh in is on Sunday so a good night of drinking water and loads of dancing is great just before weigh in day :)

see i would find the clubbing part ok!! bit nutty anyway so wouldnt need a drink to make a fool of myself haha!!

Well done on Centre Parcs. . . i know the feeling my OH is quarter italian so has lovely tanned skin, he is really toned and muscly and doesnt put on a ounce so on holiday theres him . . . and then there i am proper english skin that burns just looking at the sun, cellulite, flab!! wonderful! lol NEVER AGAIN. i want it to be that we look to be on level with each other . . . not that he thinks that we arent already actually he thinks im too good for him . . . hmmm! lol

But yer i want to do it so he feels proud too but more 100% for myself!!

oooo look its 2:20 and i havent had my second shake yet!! wow this forum is great at distracting me lol!! i will def be using it over the next few days to keep me going until ketosis!!!

:) xxxx

Emma I'm right with you about the oh mine thinks the same, I just think at mo love is blind.

I turned up on our first date looked at him thought omg I've not got a hope in hell of dating him. Well he loves me to bits and I was 15 stone 5 when we met he's never seen me slim. I'm gonna change that tho lol

Yes I love this forum really helps the diet :)

Fingers crossed next shake is a success

yer same!! me and my OH met on facebook . . . proper romance story lol! i added him thinking he was someone else (some person i knew from college very vaguly hense not knowing the surname!) and the day i added him we talked from 10am to 10pm . . . met up the next week and since we have been inseperable for two years on 13th April and now we are near to signing mortgage papers for a brand new two bedroom apartment!! Life's good atm so i want to sort my weight and then i think i will be truly 100% happy with myself and my life.

i know here's hoping it will be!! lol

xxx

Awwww that's such a lovely story awwwww isn't it great when things fall into place like that.

Well your doing s and s so you will soon get that weight off and a happy ever after :)

yer but oddly came at the time where i had just about given up on love!! :)

i know . . . so exciting isnt it. i think im really sad i get excited about the thought of all the weight i can lose!! :)

xxx

Back