couldnt think of a title

Wooo always a good feeling when your stuff arrives :)

I am a spoon too it seems, OH is a cone lol.Thanks for the link Tara!!

Good luck with the rest of your day :D

hi i asked the same thing i will bump it up for you, so look out for it, it has a step by step stage of how to do it, especially good for non technical ones like myself lol, kay x

just had my first shake, :vanilla mmm very nice more creamier than i expected, would happily keep that on my list for next time.

wow!!!! the lemon yoghart bars are absolutley freaking scrummy, quite filling too, am well happy.

not happy i thought i had a cold coming feeling a bit off today now my tonsils are like golfballs and got white bits on, so looks like tonsillitis is here, really bad timing, so no haircut tonight just huddled on sofa with a fleece.

I don't mean 'like' the tonsilitis, I mean 'like' huddled on sofa with fleece, I am going to huddle up soon and watch a film, in the mood for a chick flick! Hope you feel better soon, gargle some salt water for the old tonsils x

yes i am sat with the kids all snuggly in the dark watching practical magic, i love sandra bullock movies.
yes will have to do that its supposed to work salty water isnt it, got my weekly bloods tomorrow, so hopefully see what the dr says, i get anything going as the methotrexate i am on reduces any immunity i had to anything.its a right pain in bottom.

Glad uve got ur stuff hun :) Ahhhh i LOVE vanilla lol and i dont like the lemon bars :\ Glad i didnt order loads!! xx

just want to add the chilli was nice i added a lot of water to make a soup, bit easier on my throat, all in all a great 1st day am happy happy happy.

oh dear, i thought i had better update my ticker as i started yesterday, not as good as i thought it was 2lb up i havent been this heavy for 2 yrs, although at my heaviest i was 16.8 and my slimmest after i had zoe (now 18) of 11.7 i wasnt a happy bunny then though so thats why so slim i literally lived on 1 egg salad a day, bad times, at least next week it will have a different number on it,
i just bought some peppermint tea from the tea man, i have read its ok to drink, i might have to put that as a thread as i dont want to have a cup until im 100% sure.
billys gone off to school, now for housework until 11am when i will be having my first something to eat/drink i am not sure what to have to be honest is it better to have a routine or to mix it up a bit, oh i dont know.

i got made redundant last fri, my old boss gets h,r to phone and ask if i will do 2 days this week for him (from home) bloody cheek of it, i am in the middle of looking for a local solicitor to get all of the legalities signed i dont know why i have to for them as i agree to everything they are saying and giving me now, suppose to cover them, although they are paying the fees.
peppermint tea i am not to sure about its something i am going to have to get used to i think.
right i cant sit on here all day i would like to, i have set up a fb selling page and have been kept busy with that, its amazing i am slowly selling toys clothes and all of the unwanted unused nic nacs from the house, another mans junk and all that, so lovely clear home and more dosh cant go wrong, gives the kids bit pocket money too getting rid of old toys they dont play with any more.

Hi Cable,

hope your feeling better today and glad to see your day went well yesterday! i have to agree with Stef i dont like the Lemon bars! Mine arrives today wahooo so i'll be starting tomorrow and perfect timing too as i have just ran out of Slim Fast (after today) :)

well done on ur fb selling page!! its great when you get rid of all the junk that is just collecting dust isnt it?!

i might get some peppermint tea to try! x x x

its a bit like drinking chewing gum.
yes thankyou, ihave still got golfballs in my throat but do feel ok just a bit achey.
thats brill timing then isnt it, i bet you cant wait to get started i am just looking forward to next monday i am dying to see how much poundage will be gone as long as its more than 3 i dont care what it is.

very very surprised i thought i would have the porridge to get it out of the way this morning as it just didnt sound too appetising, i put it in a mug and filled with hot water to drink it rather than have a thick porridge, i added a half teaspoon of my old ultraslim cafe late to sweeten it up a bit but neednt of bothered it was very nice and scrummy, will be having that again a nice thick hot drink.

ooo yessss its exciting to see the loses isnt it!!!

Yer i tried the porridge as a sample, tbh im not a porridge person but it was actually nice and very sweet! i think i may order a few samples as you know sometimes you just dont want to have a shake in the morning especially at weekends! might have them to keep handy :)

aw bless you, i've never had tonsilitis but i know its very painful. Have had swollen glands etc many times and i know thats bad enough. Good thing is though i know when im full of cold etc i dont usually feel like eating soooo theres an upside i suppose lol.

Have you tried the caramel shake!? i tried it as a sample and omg was lush! some of the girls say they have it hot and its even better! might have it hot some mornings with a spoonful of coffee in it . . . my own caramel latte! lush

x x x x

Back