couldnt think of a title

i think a hot caramel one for me in a minute ,
hubbies in bed with man flu, daughters sat next to me eating my all time fave foods chips mayo and bread!!!! oh and ham. she is laughing as i type, bless her its the first thing she has eaten in 3 days so i am not complaining, she is just updating her fb to single... woop woop!!!

i bought a body con dress from miss selfridge steff its gorgeous,

Last edited:
Awww hope ur daughters ok :) Always a good sign wen the fb status changes!!! :D
Ahhh sounds gorgeous :D Must see a pic when u get round to wearing it :) xxx

Oh god. Its definitly serious when the fb status changes!

I refused to believe my mates were married until they update theirs - and I was at their wedding! pmsl!! :p

haha claire what you like,
i am in the middle of a bl bar with nuts in , these could prove to be dangerous, how lush are they???? omg like a snickers!!!!!
i dont usually eat this early but am bit peckish and i know i am going out til about 2 so i dont want to do what i did yesterday, i didnt get that last shake in the end.

Ahhh right what flavour is the BL bar? I could only find the mint one? I wana try a few atkins bars too, sure its claire who keeps making me jelous talking about one that tastes like a bounty!!!
If ive fell asleep without my last shake im pretty hungry the next morning too! xxx

Hehe! The bounty one is lush! Kee diet store has the coconut! Low carb megastore do some little coconut snack bars too which were also lush... came in little pink/purple wrappers I think.

Must go look later now!

i have the peanut ones, the chocolate is soo soft and gooey like a truffle, with a thin layer of toffee, i also have the atkins nut ones in havent tried yet, and the cookie ones will let you kn ow stef , they are worth getting, as i didnt get alot of bars so it evens up my order.

Are all these places online claire??

So whats it called kay like peanut crunch or somethin? Where do u get them from? I only have seen them in asda but could only see mint :(

If you Google low carb megastore they have loads of atkins bars etc. And Google the kee diet and you can order the coconut ones from there. Exactly the same make of products as slim and save too

Im on it :D x

like a car bonnet lol

its the choc n nut bl bar , (my fave)
and the choc chip atkins bar, take a peek

stef can you make me them images of my beginning weight and my goal weight please, i dont know how to put them on here, i will even give you control of my diary so you can put it on my diary for me, love you forever lol

wish me luck am off to sit for my friends 2 yr old twins alfie and max, taking a shake with me this time.

Yeah hun no probs, just give me the details of ur height weights etc and ill get them done for u :)
Good luck!! xxx

thanks stef i have pmd you, x
today i have had:
hot cafe latte shake
bl bar
tuna lettace mushroom
bl bar (whoops)

Yay glad scales are dropping :). Hope your having a great weekend

hiya, well i was, had appointment with drs thought i had better go as when i had my colonic a few weeks ago the lady said something wasnt right, you freaking kidding me its not right, this week i had some toilet troubles and pain, went to the drs who have informed me i have a prolapsed bowel, it coming out of thr front and back of me eurghhhh so as it an emergency the nhs have booked me in to a private hospital in windsor on the 31st of this month for surgery, not good we fly out on the 7th april...
good job i already on a liquid diet though prepared already . not going to my friends 30th tonight its in a chinese restaraunt, not feeling it now.

Are you allowed to be on diet for the op I would think you need to be out of ketosis to have op

So sorry to hear that I hope it all gets sorted soon sounds nasty poor you

Back