couldnt think of a title

How's it going cable? x

Hellooooo earth to kay ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Sweetie

Hope you had a fantastic weekend - I have been off plan - I had planned to be so not to worried about the weight gain - I did put away a significant amount of chocolate!!

Got to be 100% till Saturday - the hardest thing is going to be doling out the chocolate eggs to the boys without stuffing anymore myself!!

I hope you are OK and have a great week!

XX

I've been thinking about you this morn kay worrying where you are then it dawned on u was going on ur jolly Hols just checked bk on ur diary and you flew on the 7th hope u have a great time U deserve it!!! Seya wen u get back xx

hi ladies am back, absolutley exhausted blimming airtraffic controllers on strike again so had to be delayed then fly via madrid, so we didnt get in til gone 4am this morning, poor hubbie had to go to work too.
well i have eaten a bowl of special k every day of the holiday had an egg salad every day for lunch and we all ate out every night i tried to make good choices with all of the fresh fish lobster and chicken dishes it was easy, but i still have come home 4lbs up, i am happy with this i had a great time and didnt feel too bad wearing my bikini around the pool, i fely like i didnt stand out at all, and i still have a bit to go, i am hoping to get a bit off before 4th of may before i go to benidorm now.
mind you i have come home to 6 easter eggs so am going to have to dish them out before i succombe to them, (cadburys) yummy!!!!

steff i am going to find a way to do a link i am not as clever as you on here.
hi rebekah any info you can share would be great thanks.
hi lilo,
laura i am now going to get back into the swing of things and have to catch up with all diaries again, hard life isnt it lol
x

back to reality the hospital have phoned and said my last bloods wernt normal and my liver is not coping, if they tell me i cant keEp on with this i will have A BREAKDOWN!!!
fingers crossed please.

Wahoooo ur back!!! Glad u had a good Hols and wow only 4lb!!! That's brilliant hun well done u!!
I've got the link will sort it wen on laptop :)
Ohhh no from the hospital, hope it's not bad news! Xxx

Did you order the new bars? Will be interesting to see what they are like I'm going to place an order today of some of the new items even tho I've loads left lol:)

i did the i thought i would try all of them, so far so good today, hadf my morning shake, cant wait for the new order to arrive though as i am down to ones i dont really care for,

your pics are showing how well you are doing l2l looking fab!!!

good news at the drs it was just a mix up so my liver is still here to keep me going and and the dr reckons a low carb high protein diet will help whilst on the steroids so i am one happy bunny today, even the sun was shining, mind you its gone now.
all of this eating on holiday has made it hard for me to get back into ketosis i am feeling hungry today think i need to fill up on water, my shopping will be delivered tonight so at least i will have a coke zero to down too that fills a gap.

Hi

Sounds like you had a fabulous holiday and congratulations on the smallish weight gain!!

Good to have you back

XX

cable said:
i did the i thought i would try all of them, so far so good today, hadf my morning shake, cant wait for the new order to arrive though as i am down to ones i dont really care for,

your pics are showing how well you are doing l2l looking fab!!!

good news at the drs it was just a mix up so my liver is still here to keep me going and and the dr reckons a low carb high protein diet will help whilst on the steroids so i am one happy bunny today, even the sun was shining, mind you its gone now.
all of this eating on holiday has made it hard for me to get back into ketosis i am feeling hungry today think i need to fill up on water, my shopping will be delivered tonight so at least i will have a coke zero to down too that fills a gap.

Yay really pleased about your dr saying you can continue phew!!! And 4lbs that's awesome hun will be off before you know it.

Yes pleased with weight loss so far

Aww thats brill news hun, lovint he new profile pic, ur sons a little cutie :)
You will be back in ketosis in no time!! Hows ur daughter doing? xx

aw lilo, that made me laugh its the first time i have been congratulated on a weight gain lol, but yes 4lbs is nothing in the scheme of things is it lol.

thankyou ladies, yes good news so hopefully things are on the up, just the dratted weekly blood tests to face but will have to get my arse into gear and just put up with it and stop moaning about it,

aw thanks stef you found me at last, i think he is too, my daughter is working hard same place with new management and loving it, (he) got the sack last week (yippee) and she is just having fun with friends going out most nights like she should have been instead of being tied down in a flat and relationship, although i know she has been seeing someone, just friends comes up alot lol, but i am happy with that and so is she, she is a different girl now.

have the worst headache ever and it just wont go i never had this when i first went into ketosis, last time, i cant give in and eat something dont know what to do?????? any tips anyone?

Awwww so glad shes doing ok, and HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA to him losing his job :)
Hope u managed to shift that headache xx

Back