couldnt think of a title

Hey Emma how are you getting on???
Yes as you can see I am back on the wrong side of a size 14 again , at least I know I can do it now its just so damned hard maintaining, I am sure s&s will feature in my life forever.

Had a great swim with my boy daughter is just too cool to be seen with me at the moment.
Am now on sofa with my milk caramel (hot) I find its the only way I like the shakes settling down to watch the x men quadriligy I have been promising son all hols so seeing as its now showering outside I am going to veg with him and watch. So far so good I haven't been hungry , had an accidental blip at the pool when I mindlessly stuck a fruitella in my mouth when we walking home.

Sounds good Kay! Have u no headache?! Mines bloody banging! Been so used to snacking recently in well struggling lol wish my son would ask me watch DVDs! Just what I need now a nice hot hazelnut shake in bed hahaxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

cable said:
Hey Emma how are you getting on???
Yes as you can see I am back on the wrong side of a size 14 again , at least I know I can do it now its just so damned hard maintaining, I am sure s&s will feature in my life forever.

Had a great swim with my boy daughter is just too cool to be seen with me at the moment.
Am now on sofa with my milk caramel (hot) I find its the only way I like the shakes settling down to watch the x men quadriligy I have been promising son all hols so seeing as its now showering outside I am going to veg with him and watch. So far so good I haven't been hungry , had an accidental blip at the pool when I mindlessly stuck a fruitella in my mouth when we walking home.

Not amazing ATM. I've gained about 5lbs in the last three/four weeks! And I feel disgusted with myself! We are moving at the end of the month so I suppose I have been distracte but it's no excuse!! Finding it all very hard ATM!

Sounds like Ur having a gd day! Gd idea about the films as will also take Ur mind away from food :)

Good luck! Will make sure I keep popping in on you xxx

I am on mega strong painkillers at the moment as I have been having trouble with my kidneys so I'm not sure I would know if I had a bad head or not, and i had taken snacking to a whole new level, m&s pots of flapjacks were a regular i am going to be getting the shakes tomorrow as i had my last one last night lol, if not before .
I do need to drink some water which is the last thing i want to do.

5lbs is not bad Emma just dont do what i have done and ignore it mind you moving is stressful you will probably drop a few lbs without even trying, please do pop in now and then i need all the kicking up the bum i can get i need to get this bum back in my jeans without having to jump up and down lol.

Also need to rename my diary seeing as I'm now 40, will do that later.

Aww sounds like those painkillers are blessing then if it could keep the headaches at bay!!

Ooo don't your m&s flapjacks have nothing on my sharing bags of crisps and chocolates that in face weren't shared!!!! 5lbs isn't as bad as it could be but I'm still heavier than I was at the beginning of the year which is the most annoying thing.

I am the same about jeans lol!!! We will get there!!! Xxx

Lol I also am looking forward to not having to do lunges to loosen up the legs of my jeans.
yes we can do it am fed up of failing!!!

God I love flapjacks!!!

Haha I know the cals in them are shocking xxx

Oh dont I ate about ... Oh I cant even say its shocking thats just yesterday, what have I been doing to.myself??? Crisps cakes chocolate just a complete physco where food has been concerned, I feel all saintly and good today for sticking a nd wanting to be good .

Haha well atleast you got it out ur system!!! Wish i would of had a flapjack over the weekend before i started now, god damnit!!!
Youve done brill today!! keep ur mind in it and you'll ace it!!! Ive wel struggled today!! xx

That's the thing I am fine when its just me and the kids, but as soon as hubby comes in I just have this urge to scoff??? Its even worse when I am in the company of my friends, maybe I need to be a loner for a few months.

Yeah its so much harder around friends and family, just blame them all and tell them to NOT EAT WHEN YOUR THERE!! ha!
My oh has just come in and im like 'im sorry i cant be near food, make urself something im going upstairs!!!'
I find it tough arounnd my son too though, as he eats everything i love lol

Im so used to now being able to have snacks, even a banana or whatever, grrr xxx

Mines like that too, he eats all day long , alot of my friends kids won't eat mine won't stop, although its yogharts and apples, so cant really moan, right off to do dinner now everyone is having pork chops potatoes and veg, I'm having a broccoli and macaroni cheese, i cant wait am feeling hungry now.

Hmmm mac cheese lol have a lovely tea :D xxx

Oh yeah forgot ask what u changing ur diary name to? x

Hmm will have a think and do tomorrow, any ideas????
Had dinner actually didn't finish it all think I have drunk too much water beforehand as that's so not like me.
So today I have had:
Porridge with water and 1 sweetener
Caramel shake
Praline bar
Macaroni cheese with broccoli and cauliflower.
So far so good I just hope I can carry this on. Going to go and wash up then chill for the evening with hubby.

Found ya. Seems like you've had a good day. Well done for getting through it. You can do this hun. We're all here to support. Can't wait to try the mac n cheese. Heard lots of good stuff about it.

It's lush Sonia, another good one is the bolagnaise in one of them giant mushrooms, we are trying to watch a movie but it keeps sticking had to go on here rather than the kitchen, my daughter is having a sleepover and a kitchen of teens and their munchies is a no go for me, arghhhh

Hmmm i dont know?? Its hard chosing a new diary name, on my other diarys i just always went with the mini bride haha

Good luck for day 2 :D xxx

Back