couldnt think of a title

Well done on first day back and thanks for your support x

No probs I need all the support I can get,
have just had my porridge and now am going to get the kids to walk with me to the garden centre its only a mile down the road they have a fab play area there I will just have to be on best behaviour in the coffee shop and just have a skinny coffee, after that we are going swimming again , should be home by 4pm for my shake. Going to take my bar with me.

cable said:
It's lush Sonia, another good one is the bolagnaise in one of them giant mushrooms, we are trying to watch a movie but it keeps sticking had to go on here rather than the kitchen, my daughter is having a sleepover and a kitchen of teens and their munchies is a no go for me, arghhhh

I've never had those huge mushrooms so will out those on the shopping list. Someone told me they kind of have a steak like quality about them. Yum!

Hope you managed to stay away from the sleepover munchies! Have a lovely day today hun x x

Ohhhsounds great the garden centre thingy! W have nothing like that round here!!! I've come to realise I need to drive!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i dont drive either stef, the amount it costs these days to have 2 cars i might as well taxi or walk everywhere,
well we went to the centre it is amazing what they have done in there indoor play area outdoor all little tykes toys , a bouncy castle, i did resist food just had a coffee, i could have stayed there all day but swimming pool opens at 2pm, so got ready walked to the village pool, damn shut!!! i should have looked its the only day its shut too on a tuesday, poor son we could have stayed at the play area, oh well i cam home had my shake at 3pm, bar at 5pm , just had tea some chicken sweetcorn and macaroni cheese on top,
got to go now so sorry i cant chat to all of you lovelies who have commented today hope you are all doing well, i will be on tomorrow morning, hubby wants to watch that ted movie.
so today i have had
porridge with water and 1 sweetener
hazlenut shake
truffle bar
sweetcorn chicken macaroni cheese
1 skinny latte

has been a good day still not in ketosis but not felt deprived.

ooh did iplayer that programme that was on bb2 last night horizan if you get a chance watch it, basically it was about the juddd diet, hubby wants me to do that rather than this, he hates s&s as i so unsociable on it lol.

I replied to you on stefs diary but it's so exciting that you've got a nice goal to keep you motivated lovey.

I haven't had a chance to watch that horizon programme yet but I very recently found out about juddd here on minimins and spoke to my friend who was on slim and save. She ended up doing juddd when she was a stone away from her goal weight. She loved it and only gained 3lbs on her 1st week but then had steady losses of about 2lbs per week but she took up Zumba around then too so that must've helped with her losses too. She now had down days only twice a week and manages to maintain on that. I'm still a long way off from my goal but something nice to consider I suppose x x

Ooer have had the night from hell!!! Firstly I was up every single hour from half one back and forward to the loo, I could do with a catheter, then at half five I wake feeling sick, my first thoughts are jump on the scales all that Arrington must have been such a loss, oh no, the fact this weekend I must have eaten around 5.500 cals seems to have escaped my thought process, so then I get upset, I know I know if this was anyone else I would be saying step away from the scales but after 2 whole days of sticking my mind thinks I should have lost a stone by now, bloody idiot lol.
Anyways ketosis must be on its way I never ever see this time of day, so am sat downstairs with a coffee, hubby will wonder what's up when he wakes at 7 , I am usually comatose when he leaves for work .

I will dig out sone pics to put on here later Sonia, I did have an album I must have deleted it.

Morning :)

haha kay what you like!! I hope its here today or tomorrow!? I feel like im no where near yet!!!

I didnt see the porgramme, juddd id a great diet, didnt bloody work for me though did it, no suprise!!!! xxx

No dont feel like it either I just dont know why I'm awake, hope its not a tummy bug, feel so sick.

Oh no hope it goes soon!! :( Big hugs xxx

Only just seem your other post, not driving it a nightmare for me!! But its never been something ive wanted to do! Booo to the baths being shut! Atleast the garden centres a great place for another day xx

cable said:
Arrington??? I meant weeing

Oh hunny you made me laugh so much with your Arrington post. Still giggling :D

Have a great day today and hope you feel better soon. I hope its not a tummy bug but just your body adjusting to the diet again x x

feeling ok now, very strange, just had my porridge and am going to idle away some time on here , we arent going swimming until 2ish, i should be doing some housework but it can wait i have made the beds and washed up breakfast things and that is it so far.
am going to go and have a dig around for some pics .

i have an album attatched top my profile sonia, it has me at many weights on it and one as i am now, i will add you as a friend, dont know if you have to be or not to view them.

cable said:
i have an album attatched top my profile sonia, it has me at many weights on it and one as i am now, i will add you as a friend, dont know if you have to be or not to view them.

Wow! You look so lovely hunny. You really carry your weight well. The pics of you at 14 stone don't look like you are x x

aw thanks, i just wish i felt ok, but will carry on, i am happy at about 12 stone, it must be a height thing.

Enjoy swimming today Kay, I Duno how u can go twice in one week lol in clearly the unfittest person ever!!! Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

cable said:
aw thanks, i just wish i felt ok, but will carry on, i am happy at about 12 stone, it must be a height thing.

It must be but even then you carry it very well. Hope you had fun swimming x

We had a great time it actually turned out being really hot, I did regret wearing jeans , came home at 4pm and had my shake and a bar, I'm. Hungry now but I'm not sure if hubby is taking me out tonight so dont want my macaroni cheese til I know, I just ate 1/4 of a cucumber lol.
Am thinking when I get to my goal weight I am going to get my first ever tattoo a burlesque style rose on my side ( hopefully a ribcage).

Back