2 slices of wholemeal bread

Breakfast

Scrambled eggs, gammon, mushrooms
Apple

Lunch
BLT sandwich HEXB made with gammon, lettuce, tomato, extra light mayo 1 syn
Orange, apple

Supper
Chilli, made with left over mince from yesterday, mixed beans, dried chilli, tomato's, vegetable rice and a green salad with red onion
Apple, orange

2lt water

Update

I had an extra hexb so 6 syns there and also tried one of those shape rhubarb crumble yogurts 0.5 syns.....nammmm

7.5 syns today

96 syns left for the week

Last edited:
Saturday 21 September 95 Days to the C word

Today is a EE day

HEXA
950ml Almond milk
HEXB
2 slices wholemeal bread

Breakfast
WW toffee yogurt, banana and mixed berries

Lunch
Left over chilli from yesterday with pasta shells and a salad of lettuce, red onion, cucumber, tomato. A very basic garlic bread made with 12gm of cheddar cheese 2.5 syns sprinkled onto HEXB bread rubbed with garlic and grilled.
Apple and a pear

Supper
Roast beef, new potato's, cabbage and green beans, a little gravy made with granules 3 syns
Orange and an apple

2lt water

We are having a few family members round for Sunday lunch so today I am roasting a HUGE rib of beef, some is for supper today and the rest will be used for a roast dinner tomorrow. There will be numerous other dishes that I will be creating with the left over beef throughout the week...............it really is a huge piece of beef 5 kilos!!!!

The aromas coming from the kitchen are blissful.

Syns 5.5

Syns left 90.5

Had another 3 shape rhubarb crumble yogurts, so another 1.5 syns

updated syns 7

89 left

Feeling so hungry today even though I've had loads of super free fruit and vegies.

Last edited:
Sunday 22 September 94 days to Christmas

Today is a EE day

Breakfast

Apple an orange
Just a light breakfast because I'm doing a roast for lunch and I want minimal damage

Lunch
Roast rib of beef, roast carrots parsnips and potatoes, guesstimating at 10 syns, cabbage, cauliflower cheese, guesstimating at 8 syns, green beans, broccoli, home made Yorkshire pudding, guesstimating at 10 syns, meat gravy, guesstimating 10 syns

Supper
Roast beef sandwich with onion, salad and mustard 1 syn,
Apple, orange

HEXA
950ml almond milk for teas and some to use in home made cauliflower cheese sauce
HEXB

2lt water

So today looks high in syns but I will still be within my weekly allowance and so wont feel deprived
I may even do a pudding, you never know

Syns for today 39
50 left for rest of week

Edit;

So I didn't have a pudding but I did have a glass of red wine 6 syns and an extra couple of slices of wholemeal bread, another 6 syns
Syns for the day were 51
OHG.....................................

38 left for the rest of the week

Last edited:
Well done on the sts :)
Food is lookinf fab good weekend??? X

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Thank you Brittany x

You had a good loss, well done.

Yes we have family calling for lunch, I've catered for 8 but you can guarantee I'll have more turning up on my doorstep to be fed, I always make loads anyway so there's always plenty to go round.

How are you and 'The boy'

I'm going to make a huge pot of soup too because I've been feeling ravenous all week long. A nice big pot of spicy lentil soup should hit the spot should I want to continue stuffing my face after lunch today.

I'm being prepared as I know that when I have a really good feed I tend to want to eat all day!

Aww that sound nice... I miss family meals :) you cooked a roast?

Me and "the boy" are good thanks :) hes bought me a ticket to see a band at the end of january so he must want to keep seeing me wooo ;)

Hope your meal goes well :) xx

Monday 23 September 93 days till Christmas and 1 week into my Christmas countdown

I weigh 15st12, the same as last Monday oh well, more importantly, proper weigh in day at class is on Wednesday...............here goes.

Today is a Success Express day

HEXA
950ml almond milk for use in teas and coffees and some to make 'magic granola'
HEXB
30gm 'Jordans' granola

Breakfast
'Magic granola' HEXB with grated apple and berries
Orange

Lunch
Huge bowl of lentil soup, 2 egg mushroom omelette with salad of lettuce, onion, cucumber and tomato
Nectarine

Supper
Slimming world chips 'mushy pea' curry with stir fried veggies, onion, beansprouts, peppers, carrot and mushrooms.
Apple, Muller

3lt water

I discovered the delights of Bournville cocoa stirred through 'Total 0% yogourt' OMG!!!! another 1.5 syns used on pure indulgence

Last edited:
Tuesday 24 September 92 days left on my Christmas countdown

Today will be a EE day

HEXA

950ml unsweetened almond milk for use in teas and coffees and a splash here and there in cooking etc
5 the laughing cow blue cheese triangles
HEXB
30gms granola

Breakfast
2 egg omelette with chopped onion, heaps of mushrooms, and 2 LM sausages all chopped up and cooked in omelette
Orange

Lunch
Huge bowl of home made lentil soup, beans on toast HEXB spread with 2 cheese triangles half a HEXA

Supper
Another huge bowl of lentil soup
Magic granola HEXB mixed Total yogurt and 2tsp Bournville cocoa 1 syn topped with berries and grated apple

Snack
Celery, pickles and remaining 3 cheese triangles
Apple

So At least 30 syns not used this week. Daily syns are averaging at around 10 per day, not so bad

I can't believe that Bournville cocoa powder is only 0.5 a syn per teaspoon, it goes a long way to making yogurt taste extra special.

Weigh in tomorrow so I'm drinking tonnes of water today

Last edited:
Good luck for tomo :) that bournville powder sounds amazing where did u get that from?? Xx

Hi Brittany,

The Bournville cocoa powder is usually used for baking etc., and I bought mine from either Sainsburys or Asda, but I think that most supermarkets sell it.

I know a lot of people on here use Options which I believe are two syns per packet, they are quite expensive too I believe, where as the cocoa powder is much cheaper and it lasts for ages.

25 September 91 days till Christmas

Today is a EE Day

Breakfast
Fruit, Muller and granola HEXB

Lunch
Home made lentil soup and a ham salad
Apple and a satsuma

Supper
Roast Salmon with egg noodles and stir fried vegies, beansprouts, mixed peppers, onion and garlic soy sauce and Chinese five spice

HEXA
950ml almond milk for a teas and milky coffee's

So it's weigh in day too and according to my scales there's a 1.5lb loss. Will update later with true figure.

Update

2lb loss taking me to 15st9lb

Last edited:
Thursday 26 September and 90 Days left of my Christmas countdown

I'm going to have a Green day

HEXA

950ml almond milk for teas and milky coffees
5 the laughing cow cheese triangles
HEXB
30gm Jordan's granola

Breakfast
Granola HEXB with 'Total' 0% yogurt, berries with a teaspoon of cocoa powder stirred through 0.5 syn

Lunch
Spaghetti on toast spread HEXB with 2 the laughing cow half HEXA, scrambled eggs, mushrooms and tinned tomato's
Apple

Supper
Jacket potato topped with remaining HEXA, 2 LM sausages, dry-fried onions, huge salad of lettuce, cucumber, onion, tomato
Berries and a Muller

Also making a large pot of lentil soup today, I find it helps to fill me up and of course it's completely free too.

Lots of water

Friday 27 September 89 days till Christmas

Today is another Green Day

HEXA

950ml almond milk
5 the laughing cow light triangles
HEXB
Another 2 slices of wholemeal bread

Breakfast
scrambled eggs, beans and 2 LM sausages
Apple and an orange

Lunch
Lentil soup, Quorn deli chicken, salad of lettuce, tomato, red onion, cucumber and beetroot
Orange

Supper
Cheese on toast 2HEXB 1HEXA, mushrooms, tomato's
Muller and berries

2lts water

Teas and milky coffee's using HEXA milk

Saturday 28 Sept 88 days of Christmas countdown remaining

Today is a EE day

HEXA

475ml unsweetened almond milk 0.5 HEXA
3 the laughing cow extra light triangles 0.5 HEXA
HEXB

Breakfast
mushroom and onion omelette, baked beans, tomato's toast HEXB spread with cheese HEXA

Lunch
Sirloin steak, slimming world chips, mushroom and onion gravy 2 syns
Apple, orange

Supper
Slimming world egg fried rice, with stir-fried veg, carrot, beansprouts, onion, garlic, peppers, cabbage and mange tout.
Muller cherry yogurt and frozen berries with a teaspoon of cocoa stirred through, kind of like a black forest ice cream.

2lt water and teas and coffee's with almond milk

For the next five days my house is not my own, we have visitors, of the canine variety!!

Nick (my son) and Leanne are jetting off to Ibiza this morning to finalise the plans for their upcoming wedding . I have volunteered as usual to babysit their two 'bullies' Ronny and Stella, two very boisterous British bull dogs.

So the house is full of doggy smells including those of my own dogs, Lola a yellow lab and Daisy-Mae my deaf French bulldog.

The next five days (and nights) are going to be filled with constant 'poop' scooping, drool wiping, feeding and generally trying to keep them occupied. I swear it would be easier with a group of 3 year old toddlers and less smelly!!!!

3 o'clock and I haven't had lunch yet, far too busy cleaning up after 4 messy dogs and keeping them entertained!!!!

Also doing a bit of a spring\autumn cleaning, why isn't there a body magic award for the amount of housework that we do? I work up more of a sweat doing this than any brisk walk would do.

I am mad Brittany, but I have to admit that even though it is hard work looking after them, the pure enjoyment that I get from them more than makes up for it.

Thanks for the heads up on Body Magic too xx

Back