Total Solution Count down to bikini bliss....

awesome weight loss hun.. im right behind you with 6lb this week :)

Well, another cheeky weigh in and another lb gone this morning :) have swapped some soups with mum so I'm feeling much happier now, and my new shipment should be here tomorrow. Here to the next week!

:wow: well done on your week one loss! i hope that gives you the motivation to carry on, I don't mind the soups but my daughter in law couldn't stand them so we swapped. This month i just ordered the shake and bar bumper pack and i must admit i am missing the soup:( i must just be odd lol xx
Keep up the good work xx

jacqueline said:
:wow: well done on your week one loss! i hope that gives you the motivation to carry on, I don't mind the soups but my daughter in law couldn't stand them so we swapped. This month i just ordered the shake and bar bumper pack and i must admit i am missing the soup:( i must just be odd lol xx
Keep up the good work xx

Yuck! You can have the rest of my soups of you like! It's all about personal tastes I guess. As longs the diet works, it doesn't matter what you have I say :)

Totally agree, but whatever gets us to our final goal hey that's all that counts xxx:)

jacqueline said:
Totally agree, but whatever gets us to our final goal hey that's all that counts xxx:)

Exactly. Aren't we feeling motivated this morning! Fab! I'm excited, only 4 weeks til our holiday, I can't wait to get into the 11's again, I'm only 3.5lb off so it hopefully shouldn't take long

I got on the scales and stayed the same agin this morn... I know its because I didnt drink enough water. After having just 1 shake and a tin of tuna it must be that.

Water water today :)

x

leedsforever said:
I got on the scales and stayed the same agin this morn... I know its because I didnt drink enough water. After having just 1 shake and a tin of tuna it must be that.

Water water today :)

x

I don't drink as much as I should. Over the 2 litres but never really past the 2.5l mark. May be I should up my intake too.

I'm on a water mission too, I'm going for 3L a day at the moment as anything less doesn't seem to work for me!

Misspiggy1981 said:
I'm on a water mission too, I'm going for 3L a day at the moment as anything less doesn't seem to work for me!

I'm gonna try and aim for 3 today. I've managed 2.5 so far. Haven't had bouillon yet so I'm going to give its go in a min.

Ok. Really annoyed with myself now. On my way home from work I was thinking, great, I've been really good today.....clap on the back. Then I cook tea for the family, and pick at the meatballs. I can't help myself! Why do I do it? Does anyone else do this?

leedsforever said:
totally.. i picked at my daughters monster munch earlier and mini sausages *facepalm* x

Phew! Thought it was just me. It's soooo hard!

It is really hard if you are surrounded by food, I have refused to cook any meals whilst |i am doing exante (my husband does all the cooking anyway) so I don't have that problem, but the other day i was feeding my grandaughter she is 5 months old and just gone onto food and the baby food smelt appealing!! glad to say i didn't try it!:eating:

jacqueline said:
It is really hard if you are surrounded by food, I have refused to cook any meals whilst |i am doing exante (my husband does all the cooking anyway) so I don't have that problem, but the other day i was feeding my grandaughter she is 5 months old and just gone onto food and the baby food smelt appealing!! glad to say i didn't try it!:eating:

Your so lucky having a husband do the cooking. Mine doesn't cook so I have to do it all. Well done for not giving in!

Another day where I'm finding it hard to resist. Cooked some more cupcakes earlier and was a bit naughty with the mix again. i just have no willpower. At this rate, I'll have a gain this week. Though I dripped a quarter of a lb over night (ha ha!) have already drunk 2.5 litres today, so I know I'll be fine on the water front but IM JUST SOOO HUNGRY!! Why do I still feel hungry? Anyone know? I don't think I'm even in ketosis as I shouldn't feel like this surely?

Good afternoon MrsGlas, I personally think once you've nibbled at something then your tummy wants more.

I find the days I stick to Exante 100% are way more easier than the days I have small meals/snacks (albeit low carb)

Maybe that's just me? :hug99: xx

I agree... the days i do exante 100% Im cool. But problem being I cant go that long as the shakes make me feel sick and then I go completely without. :(
Its super hard

Harder when we are so close to goal xx

Back