Total Solution Count down to bikini bliss....

Misspiggy1981 said:
Always weigh at the same time-I usually put on anything between 5-7lbs during the day!!!

Don't worry about the odd carbs you had, today is a new day! Sounds like most of the choices you made were good anyway :)

Thank you :) I did try my best. Today is hard, if I could shake this gurgly tummy I would feel so much better!

I am finding today really hard. Everywhere I look, there is temptation. Think I need to re-read my diary and remind myself why I'm doing this..

i agree with MP try and weigh at the same time each week, it is too easy to jump on and off the scales and if they don't show what you want it will get disheartening, but stick with it and you will get the results xx hope you resist the temptation i didn't yesterday and totally regret it today!:(

jacqueline said:
i agree with MP try and weigh at the same time each week, it is too easy to jump on and off the scales and if they don't show what you want it will get disheartening, but stick with it and you will get the results xx hope you resist the temptation i didn't yesterday and totally regret it today!:(

Thank you Jacqueline. It's hard, but I'll try :)

Well, I am 5.75lb lighter (in total) this morning. Just had my shake and a black coffee, and I feel stuffed! Still not sure if I'm in ketosis or not. Bit confused as read different things about bars throwing people out etc. but if I'm losing weight, I don't mind :). Off to work now, i will be good, I will be good...

Bless! Thank you - how much have you lost? Was just looking at your diary but can't see your signature as on my iPad and it doesn't show.

Good morning MrsGlas. I've lost 1st 12lbs so far in 10 weeks.

Like others have said, weigh yourself at the same time. Personally I only weigh once a week, I don't lose big and I know I'd get dis-heartened not seeing a loss.

Have a fab day :hug99: xx

gigglepants said:
Good morning MrsGlas. I've lost 1st 12lbs so far in 10 weeks.

Like others have said, weigh yourself at the same time. Personally I only weigh once a week, I don't lose big and I know I'd get dis-heartened not seeing a loss.

Have a fab day :hug99: xx

1st 12 is fab :). I know what you mean about weighing once a week, but I'm too impatient, can't help myself! Never mind. Hope you've had a good day. X

Well, I've made it to day 6. It's been hard though, I keep getting cravings! Have just been on a 6 mile walk and I now knackered. Not sure I should be doing that much exercise if I'm on this diet?

excercise anyway genuinely makes people hungry, whilst your body is working over time. This is the only thing that always puts me against exante (ps: also just finished day 6 TS, minor slip up yesterday) yet I train alot. I am dredding my personal training session on weds morning. :/

excercise anyway genuinely makes people hungry, whilst your body is working over time. This is the only thing that always puts me against exante (ps: also just finished day 6 TS, minor slip up yesterday) yet I train alot. I am dredding my personal training session on weds morning. :/

Its bloomin hard isn't it? I'm feeling really down in the dumps today. Not sure how I'm going to cope with this for the next 3 weeks. Not sure how people do it for so long. Its the taste of the soups I can't stand. Don't think there is one I like. They are so similar to LL, and towards the end of LL all I was drinking was the chocolate shakes as I couldn't stomach any others! Feeling really GGRRRRR at the moment. Need inspiration. Weigh day tomorrow. I hope for a big loss to spur me on.

Well done to you though for picking up and getting back on it. Re. your PT session on Wednesday - think about how great youll feel after :)

Good afternoon MrsGlas. I'm sure once you weigh in tomorrow you'll find your motivation. Hang on in there :hug99: xx

I just went for the shakes this month and blitz them with ice to make them sort of like a mcdonald shake. I just got sick of the soups. :yuk:

Evening MrsGlas, Good luck for your WI tomorrow, I do hope it gives your motivation a boost as you have got through the hardest week, Keep it up hunni xx:)

I'm sure you'll see a big loss tomorrow and that will help you carry on :)

I can't stand any of the soups so I just stick to shakes as I know I can drink them all!

Thanks all. Unfortunately I've been a bit bad and eaten bits.... Some beef from the casserole, and some cream plus a bit of raw cake mix. So tomorrow may not be as good as hoped. I've been starving. Why after 6 days am I still starving?

Feel like I've let myself down. I know the cake stuff was bad, but it wasn't much... Ad isn't cream ad beef low carb? See.. I'm trying to talk myself out of it! I'm a total nightmare! Grrr!

MrsGlas81 said:
Feel like I've let myself down. I know the cake stuff was bad, but it wasn't much... Ad isn't cream ad beef low carb? See.. I'm trying to talk myself out of it! I'm a total nightmare! Grrr!

I bet u it won't even impact you loss. Honestly. Don't beat yourself up x

Its bloomin hard isn't it? I'm feeling really down in the dumps today. Not sure how I'm going to cope with this for the next 3 weeks. Not sure how people do it for so long. Its the taste of the soups I can't stand. Don't think there is one I like. They are so similar to LL, and towards the end of LL all I was drinking was the chocolate shakes as I couldn't stomach any others! Feeling really GGRRRRR at the moment. Need inspiration. Weigh day tomorrow. I hope for a big loss to spur me on.

Well done to you though for picking up and getting back on it. Re. your PT session on Wednesday - think about how great youll feel after :)

Babe i totally have days like this, being a single mum and spending every week night at home with my daughter I at least used to enjoy pizza nights with her etc. As you have read in my diary I struggle to stomach the shakes too... its hard.

Inspiration? Look at Frankie Essex in Now magazine that has helped me tonight xx

PS: ignore what you have picked at.. me me me Ive done that ;p xx

Thanks guys. I've tried to forget it now... weigh day today.... Have lost 6.5lb - less than i wanted for the first week, but it is almost half a stone so I can't complain. Thanks for the advise! I'm swapping some of my soups for shakes with Mum tonight - phew. Will try to have some with ice as that sounds nice. Here's to the next week!

Right, productive lunchtime. Have ordered some more shakes so hopefully I'll never need to taste the soup again! Here's to keping positive..

Thanks guys. I've tried to forget it now... weigh day today.... Have lost 6.5lb - less than i wanted for the first week, but it is almost half a stone so I can't complain. Thanks for the advise! I'm swapping some of my soups for shakes with Mum tonight - phew. Will try to have some with ice as that sounds nice. Here's to the next week!

Good evening MrsGlas, 6.5lbs is a fab week one loss :woohoo: well done! :hug99: xx

Back