Total Solution Count down to bikini bliss....

Put on half a lb..... Yes, I know it's "only" half a lb, and it's TOTM but still grrrrrrr! Anyone know why this happens? Is it excess water? Hope it comes off quick!

Good morning MrsGlas, just catching up. I'm rarely around during the weekend, haven't deserted you! :hug99: xx

I'm past having totms, but I think from reading other peoples diaries that once it's over you'll see a greater loss the following week hun.

Lots of us are also thinking Atkins is the way forward once we get to goal too :)

Good morning MrsGlas, just catching up. I'm rarely around during the weekend, haven't deserted you! :hug99: xx

I'm past having totms, but I think from reading other peoples diaries that once it's over you'll see a greater loss the following week hun.

Lots of us are also thinking Atkins is the way forward once we get to goal too :)

Phew re. the TOTM. And good that Atkins seems to be the way forward, I'm looking forward to it already, getting my list of foods for holiday as I'm going to try and stick to it as much as possible then

Not too confident about WI tomorrow, as been a tiny bit naughty today... Stupidly. I did lose the weight I gained over the weekend though, so I'm the lightest I've been for 3 yrs which is great! Fingers crossed for tomorrow...

Good afternoon and well done on the loss MrsGlas :hug99: xx

Bit annoyed as the weight loss has stalled. Plus my body is out of sync. TOTM been really wield this month. Feeling down due to the lack of weightloss. I have had the odd nibble but nothing stupid. :(

A loss again this morning :) I know, I know, I can here you all scream at me... DON'T WEIGH IN DAILY! sorry, but this is how I roll! 11 st 9 lb :) one stone 2 lb lost in one month and 2 days!

Wow MsG , tats an amazing loss in a month!!! I am a daily weigher too, really really cant help it! But nw tat i knw te diet works, the days i dont lose i am not that upset anymore, i kind of tell myself it will come off, exante works :) Well done on the losses and. Sticking with for more than a month now :) xx

Naz1577 said:
Wow MsG , tats an amazing loss in a month!!! I am a daily weigher too, really really cant help it! But nw tat i knw te diet works, the days i dont lose i am not that upset anymore, i kind of tell myself it will come off, exante works :) Well done on the losses and. Sticking with for more than a month now :) xx

Thanks - your doing brilliantly yourself :) at least your thinking logically. After gaining for three days in a row, I took off 2lb over night! Madness. I need the daily weigh in to keep me motivated. Keep up your hard work. I've only got less than a week to go before holiday, so once I'm there I'm going to try and do atkins as far as i can. And continue once I'm back. Unless the weight gain is too much - otherwise I'll be straight back here!

Wow! I'm amazed at myself (sorry... Blowing own trumpet here) but we went to a wedding reception last night, and I thought ..oh no... Here we go, this is where it could all go horribly wrong... But no! It didn't! The DJ said the food was ready, so upwe got, and when we got there, it was just bacon and sausage butties! Well, that solved that problem for me, no food! I wasn't even tempted! Yay! Well, I did have some love hearts that were in the table, and half a glass of wine, but otherwise it was water all the way.

Today may be a different matter however... I'm off to a BBQ.... As I'm thinking of doing Atkins after this, I've bought lamb chops and rump steaks to take... May make up a bit of salad to take as well. I must be good.

I only had 2 shakes yesterday as I thought I'd be eating last night so that was a bit naughty. Not sure how many I'll have today if I'm going to eat at lunch time. I'm not feeling hungry at all, and hubby says my breath is rancid! Oops!

Ok. Feeling really bad. Went to BBQ, I ate stuff, not all bad stuff, mainly meat, a tiny bit of coleslaw and potato salad, a few crisps.... And a pud (eton mess). I feel in a right mess, feel like I have really let myself down, and now I don't want to eat at all on holiday which is only 4 days away. Help :(

Draw a line :)

what's done is done, & the best bit is that you still have 4 whole days to be 100%!!

Misspiggy1981 said:
Draw a line :)

what's done is done, & the best bit is that you still have 4 whole days to be 100%!!

Thank you, I needed someone to put a positive light on it, instead of my brooding over it!

Well, today was my final day on the diet :) weigh in this morning is 11stone 8lb. How chuffed am I!? Wow! I'm a lb off my target, which I never ever thought I'd reach in such a short time!

Holiday tomorrow - can not wait! Ive some bars and shakes left over to keep me on target. I've got a written list of all foods that are ok for the first stage of Atkins, there will be times that I go off plan, but hey, I'm on holiday!

Thanks for listening to me drivel/moan etc :) I'll be checking in after my holiday.

Adios :)

Hello all who read my diary :)

Well, ive been away for a while, I put on 6.5lb while on my holidays, but am back and because I'm currently skint, I'm low carbing for the time beingt and have lost 4lb in my first week. Feeling great and motivated! Once I've accrued some pennies I will be back on Exante or Slim and Save as I really want to get to 11stone if possible but low carbing is working inthe meantime.

Welcome back! Hope you had a great holiday and well done on shifting some of your holiday weight so quickly.....see! You know you can do it now so you will be at 11 before you know it!

Back