ProPoints Countdown to 40

PixiePix said:
Thank you. We are having a great time :)

Today we watched a movie and pigged out on snacks. Or rather she did. I also had some but I held back. I used 8 points! Yup, am back to counting. For dinner will have lean meat and a salad. We have baked and I want to try the cake. Luckily am not a cake person, but I want to try in order to know if I can serve it to guests :)

10 of 88 pounds lost in 6 weeks (Slow & Steady & For Good)

Some cake won't do much harm! Plus you didn't use too many points on snacks.Glad you are both having a great time :0)

Thank you :)

Have you got any plans for the Summer?

Planning on a meal out soon as its my son's and OH birthdays at the end of July,no holiday as did that in April plus money is very tight right now so am hoping to get out on my bike,do picnics and go for nice walks,you?

Thought I already sent a reply. Apparently not :)

Money is tight here as well, so not doing much either. Have mu niece here this week and next week my Dad is taking us camping nearby in his caravan. I am alone with an 11 month old boy :)

bulldogdaisy said:
Don't blame you,hope you have a good weekend :0)

Having a good weekend. How's yours? I hope it is great :)

I have been struggling a bit this week as my niece was here. Didnt stick to the programme. However, didn't gain any extra weight, so that's good. She left today, and as of tomorrow I am back on track and sticking to the programme.

There is no weigh ins the next few weeks due to hols, but luckily my scale is as good as the one at WW. It's been the exact same weight each weigh in. So, I won't have to wait ;)

PixiePix said:
Having a good weekend. How's yours? I hope it is great :)

Glad your having a good weekend,am enjoying mine,had a hic cup with the OH last night but went and had a nice time at my friends so that cheered me up,that's good that you haven't gained even though you've been off track :0)

Yup! Am relieved :)

Am
Tying to remember what OH stands for?

Am away on hols this week. Am finding it really hard to write down my points usage. Instead I am being sensible and not overeating.

I remember what I ate today, so may just go write it down after all, lol.

bulldogdaisy said:
Enjoy the time away.Thats good that if you don't get time to track that you are just being sensible anyway :0)

Thank you. I am. I have started off a few days writing down my breakfast. But the during the day when out and eating out it isnt possible as I left the restaurant guide at home. Besides the restaurant guide in Denmark is very basic. Not sure it would have done either way. So have tried to be sensible as said, and made sure to do loads of walking.

We go back home on Sunday and am beginning to feel anxious about weighing in. I am hoping for a STS and maybe a teeneetiny loss. But at the same time I am dreading a gain. I think it is such early stages that a gain would really set me back. However thos is a looong loooong journey soo I dont mind a small step backwards on special ocasions and holidays. As long as the rest of the time I am taking steps forward :)

Weighed in as soon as i arrived home from hols, and am happy to let tou all know that I succeeded in not gaining which was my goal. New goal is to get back on plan starting tomorrow. No weigh in at my local WW until a week from Thursday. I plan to lose what I gained at my birthday party and then some before the weigh in. So not getting back on plan asap is deffo not gonna happen :)

Back