ProPoints Countdown to 40

bulldogdaisy said:
Well done on not gaining while you were away.Hope you had a brilliant time on your holiday :0)

Thank you. I am really relieved. Even knowing that I had bern sensible and holding back, I feared that I would have gained loads. So am really thrilled it was a STS and am looking forward to losing a little before the forst post holidays WW meeting and WI.

How have you been?

10 of 88 pounds lost in 6 weeks (Slow & Steady & For Good)

PixiePix said:
Thank you. I am really relieved. Even knowing that I had bern sensible and holding back, I feared that I would have gained loads. So am really thrilled it was a STS and am looking forward to losing a little before the forst post holidays WW meeting and WI.

How have you been?

Even better for you then that you Sts even though you thought you had gained! Am good thank you,going to a friend's for lunch tomorrow,not sure what the sandwiches will be but have weeklies left so will use them for that,not seen my friend in a little while so it will be good to catch up :0)

Sounds good. Sandwiches made in baguettes range from 12-18 points in my restaurant guide if I remember right. Have fun catching up with your friend :)

It's been seriously hot here this week and I have not managed to get my act together. YET! As WW meetings and weigh ins are on Thursdays and the week goes from Friday to Thursday, I am going to man up and start keeping score again.

I am pretty sure I have nor been eating too much, but I need to get back on track.

By Christmas I want to be noticably thinner and by next Summer I wanna be somewhere near my ideal weight :)

I am getting back on it. No doubt about it!

Theres is this woman on FB who lost 200 pounds and she is still at it. Such an inspiration sering the before and after. Even if I dont have to losethst much, I just want to stick to plan so that next Summer I am her :)

bulldogdaisy said:
Well done and it's good to have inspiration as well :0)

Still not back on track. But not gaining either. Have just been real busy and not writing down my points. Next week will be less busy, so will start counting again :)

PixiePix said:
Still not back on track. But not gaining either. Have just been real busy and not writing down my points. Next week will be less busy, so will start counting again :)

That's good you haven't gained and good that you will be able to get back on it next week :0)

First weigh in after hols is in an hour and a half. I know I will have gained aroun 1.5 kgs as that's what I gained at my birthday party a month ago. Since I have not gone back on plan yet, I am just content with the fact that I haven't gained any further weight.

Today I re-activated my membership at the swimmingpool and swam for about 30-40 minutes. Will start going once or twice per week. Grandpa will babysit. Weigh in is later today and tomorrow I am back to counting points and being on plan :)

No further hols or special occasions till Christmas. Am looking forward to seeing my results till then, and especially then ;)

Good luck for wi and it's good that you will be re starting tomorrow.Hope you enjoyed your swim,nice that you've sorted your swim membership out :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Good luck for wi and it's good that you will be re starting tomorrow.Hope you enjoyed your swim,nice that you've sorted your swim membership out :0)

I did :)

Hiving myself time off wa what I needed. Can tell that I am totally motivated to start back. Even if I find the meetings kinda silly, they do help me keep on track. Not really the meetings but the being comitted to going to them and sticking to the plan ;)

bulldogdaisy said:
Sorry re read that you said they help keep you on track

Yeah. It isnt really what is said or what happens at the meetings but the going which just keeps me more aware :)

How have you been?

PixiePix said:
Yeah. It isnt really what is said or what happens at the meetings but the going which just keeps me more aware :)

How have you been?

Yea I know what you mean,first time I did WW it really helped me till I became a helper and it all went wrong lol.All going well thanks,wi is tomorrow,I have 5lbs and 5 wi's till my Birthday to get into the 10s so that's my personal mini challenge that I set myself this week :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Yea I know what you mean,first time I did WW it really helped me till I became a helper and it all went wrong lol.All going well thanks,wi is tomorrow,I have 5lbs and 5 wi's till my Birthday to get into the 10s so that's my personal mini challenge that I set myself this week :0)

Sounds like a great goal. You can do it!

How does being a helper work?

Thanks about my goal,lost 1.5lbs on Friday so I'm happy with that.Well I mainly took people's money,signed them up though I did sometimes do the cards,didn't like doing the shop! You get weighed in for free and some leaders give you a small amount of money depending on how many people go and I think it was how many stayed for the meeting as well though I can't remember now.So I ended up missing the main meeting so lost motivation! Then life happened and that was that! Determined to keep the weight off this time,40 next year so got to be sensible!

bulldogdaisy said:
Thanks about my goal,lost 1.5lbs on Friday so I'm happy with that.Well I mainly took people's money,signed them up though I did sometimes do the cards,didn't like doing the shop! You get weighed in for free and some leaders give you a small amount of money depending on how many people go and I think it was how many stayed for the meeting as well though I can't remember now.So I ended up missing the main meeting so lost motivation! Then life happened and that was that! Determined to keep the weight off this time,40 next year so got to be sensible!

Oh, right.

Am 40 next year as well, and want to be within the normal weight range by then.

Back