Countdown to wedding in November

ps well done on the weeks loss.

Day 10

Just a quick post today. Lost something on the Wii as my BMI has gone down since yesterday but not enough to register, oh well.
Got the period from hell, really suffering still but am hoping that once its over, it will show on the scales, lol
Am loving the porridge in the mornings, it feels like I am eating normal food!
Testing the bikes tonight, fingers crossed that they are not too hard on the old bottom! Bit worried as OH has taken a shine to his new cycle helmet and so sat watching Eastenders wearing it, lol

Keep up the good work all

x

Just a quick post today. Lost something on the Wii as my BMI has gone down since yesterday but not enough to register, oh well.
Got the period from hell, really suffering still but am hoping that once its over, it will show on the scales, lol
Am loving the porridge in the mornings, it feels like I am eating normal food!
Testing the bikes tonight, fingers crossed that they are not too hard on the old bottom! Bit worried as OH has taken a shine to his new cycle helmet and so sat watching Eastenders wearing it, lol

Keep up the good work all

x

:8855::8855::8855:

Day 11

lost another 1lb on the scales, it slowing down but then I am weighing myself every day so I have to take this into account, glad to see thats its coming off, feel so much better for it.

Am at home today so it makes the diet harder but I shall keep myself busy and get through the day. Its my anniversary today and it does feel strange to not have a special meal planned but we have decided that our diets are more important at this stage. Our next anniversary will be as husband and wife - yay!

Have got tickets to an open air concert at the end of July which will be at the end of my 10th week on the diet which will test me as I have said that I want do the diet 100% for 12 weeks but heah, I have time to worry about it. Need to get past this weekend 1st when I watch others eat in the pub :sigh:

Madferret - didn't make it out on the bikes, got stuck in Halfords for longer than expected. OH still wearing his cycle helmet around the house to get used to it - as long as he doesn't bring it to the bedroom, i don't mind! lol

xxx

Ha ha!!!!

Day 12

Lost another 1lb so am pleased with that and have in total now, I have lost 100lbs! Have to remember that I still have more to lose however!

Away this weekend and have vowed that I will not eat when we go to the pub etc. There's 4 of us and it will be hard to watch everyone else eat but then I will remind myself of my forthcoming wedding which hopefully will keep me on the straight and narrow. Also, I thought well, I have already told my friend that when we come to her house in June for dinner, I shall be bringing my soup which was quite hard to say to her - so if I figure I can do that, then I should really stick to the diet 100% this weekend.
I will be sneaking my cans of Coke Zero into the pub and I shall treat that as my indulgence so hopefully, the Coke Zero will take the edge of my temptations infront of me - hope so!

hope everyone has a great weekend and keeps strong

x

Well done on your weight loss so far and congrats on your wedding! Just a word of warning though make sure you leave enough time for your dress to be ordered. I left mine at the last weekend before ordering at 18 weeks before the wedding eeeek!

Days 13-16

Headed down the coast at the weekend and had such a brilliant time with my sister and her fiance. Cycled about 25 miles over all and can still sit down which is always a bonus!

Took the Wii fit with us so we could still weigh ourselves and I lost 1lb on Sat and 2lbs on Sunday but then gained the 3lbs back on Monday. Lost 1lb of it today but was a bit annoyed with myself as I didn't need to eat (anything) or as much as I did. I didn't have any carbs or alcohol and just had 2 meals of chicken with salad but then I think the BBQ where I had 2x sausages, 1 burger and a kebab stick thing probably pushed me over the edge.....
I did enjoy it but its not worth the weight gain this close to my wedding.

Its my sisters birthday bbq this weekend and I think I am not going to eat anything as I really want this weight to keep coming off at a good pace and am so close to my weight from 8 years ago.

YummyMummy2B - well I have booked an appointment at a bridal shop next Monday and will try and get another appointment for next Thursday as I might as well plough ahead. Have told the shop that I am currently a size 18 but will be a 12-14 come my wedding day in November. Nervous about it all as I know my mum and sisters are so excited and I am so worried that nothing will fit me but the shop has confirmed that that they have a few size 18 dresses thankfully.

Moved my CDC appointment to tomorrow as am seeing SATC2 tonight, have already got my bottle of water in my handbag, lol

Stay focused all
xxx

day 17

Got on the Wii this morning and put on a 1lb?!!! How does that work?! Can only asume its clothes change from yesterday I guess as was 100%.

SATC2 was great, always makes me think I need new clothes! Had a fleeting moment when I was going to reach for a small bar of dark chocolate but I resisted and stuck to my water, thankfully!

Seeing CDC tonight and I think I should have lost 5lb overall. Still a bit gutted that I ate at the weekend as these last few days are only putting me back to the weight I was on Saturday - still, its a good lesson to learn that for me, its really not worth eating so I shall remember that at the bbq this Saturday.

Going to get my engagement ring sorted out tonight, either swapping it for a smaller size hopefully or getting a ball fixed in it - can't wait to start to wearing it again. Things are really happening with the wedding, the biggest thing for me is the trying on of dresses, its hard for me to see myself as the size I am now, I still think of myself as 7 stone heavier and so I automatically think that nothing will fit me - hopefully thats not the case on Monday!

Stay strong everyone

x

hi, good luck for weigh in!

and i loved SATC2 too. it didnt bother me that the film was a bit pants,. i was just so happy to see all the girls again and MY GOD - THE OUTFITS!!!!

Day 18

2nd weigh in and I lost 7lbs! Very Very pleased! So thats 13lbs in a 16 days so I can't complain!

Not sure what my Wii scales are showing as I lost 1lb but now they are the same as the CDC's - oh well, as long as it comes off in big numbers, I'm happy!

Keep thinking about the bbq this Saturday, difficult one. I think I could bring some fish with me or chicken and have that but then I think once I eat something, it may be hard to stop - where as, if I go with the mind set that I won't eat anything then this might be better - hmmm.....

Got 4 compliments yesterday which was really nice to hear, I think it was because I was wearing tighter clothes than normal as most of mine are quite baggy now but then the next phase clothes are a little tight but I'll get there.

Am thinking of cycling to the gym which is 15mins away and then doing some tone (ing) excersises (can't spell) - only twice a week or so and in good weather, lol.

Sorted out my engagement ring and its coming in 3 sizes smaller than when I got it in December! It will be quite tight but I would prefer it that way so it will be right for when i lose more weight.

Get to try the bars next week - yay!

Stay strong everyone and enjoy the sunshine

x

well done amazing losses!!! with the bbq u could take ur own salad and chicken so ur joining in? or if ur worried avoid temptation all together u dnt want to come out of ketosis (like me!) its hard to get back in without side effects!

Day 18

Wii says I have gained 2lbs?! I am wearing jeans today and yesterday i was wearing a summer dress - but 2lbs?! Am not dis-heartened as have not cheated at all - perhaps its better that I just register the CDC scales. I will still hop on the Wii scales as it helps me to keep focused and on the straight and narrow.

Going out for a drink (water) this evening, its my 1st time being out on a Friday night in years to be honest. I vowed that I wouldn't go to any of my old haunts until I fitted back into my old clothes. I do have the option of going clubbing but I really can't face it without some alcohol in me so it will just be the pub tonight. Its feeling quite nice to pick outfits out etc and to actually 'think' about what I want to wear rather than just cover up as I used to.

Going to cycle to the gym tomorrow and so 30 mins resistance and then cycle home, think it should only take 1 hour out of my day so I have no excuse really!

Thanks Miss H - still undecided about the bbq, can't decide to ignore the food and play with the babies that will be there, or to just eat some chicken but then I think that maybe once I start to eat, I may then start allowing myself all other sorts of treats.......hmmm

only u will know if u can coope with food, idnt think i can and will b bk on ss next week to try and shift some lard lol but if u are controlled then take the decision and stick with it, babies are a good distraction as mothers will b wanting to eat so u can entertain lol

Days 19-20

Well I am going to give up reporting what the Wii scales say but I will report on my CDC scales each week. I will still hop on the Wii ones as it does keep me motivated.

Went to the bbq and just had meat and Coke Zero. It was very difficult to resist all the other food esp as my sister had taken to baking about 40 cupcakes of various flavours and all i could hear was other guests complimenting her on how good they tasted - grr! Glad I didn't indulge as I know that one wouldn't have been enough!

Seeing CDC tomorrow eve and then dress shopping at 7pm - looking forward to it a little bit as I know that the shop has some size 18's so I should be able to fit in something!

Will start the gym again this week, my aim is just to go twice a week which is do-able. Thankfully, we have no plans next weekend other than dog-sitting but that in turn means we have to go on walks so I don't mind.

Having a bit of a clothes nightmare as I am too small for my last lot but not quite there with my 16's & some 18's. Really don't want to have to buy new ones but I may have to.

Oh - and Friday night was lovely. My 1st time being out and feeling good about myself for years! Only had a water though but it was so nice not to be self-consious.

Madferret - weekends are always so hard, it does (almost) make you grateful to have work as a distraction - i take my hat off to people who do these types of diet and are at home all day!

x

Day 21

Seeing CDC tonight but I don't feel as if I have lost anything so I am only hoping for 1-2lbs after last weeks big loss.

Dress shopping tonight for the 1st time, made sure I was wearing big knickers today, lol. Hopefully it will be a good experience.

This is the start of my 3rd week so I think I can have the bars now, hope so as it would be nice to try them.

Nothing else to report really so I shall update you tomorrow on the WI and dress shopping

x

Back