Counting evening til evening anyone?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Laura5, 28 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Laura5

Laura5 Member

Hi everyone

I was just wondering if any of you counted from 7 in evening til 7 next evening instead of starting your points each morning? Ive read that some do it and the night is my weak spot. Any advice appreciated
    Thanks
    Laura x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mum_of_one

mum_of_one Silver Member

I have heard of this. A friend of mine does it. So how does it work out? Do you not eat all day till 7 that night?

4. smilerjen

smilerjen Has the power of the horn

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    A girl in school does this and she loves it! Her new points start at 7pm. It works for her, i get excited in the morning tho when I think ohh 22 points to spend on food...just love food too much! Couldn't wake up in the morning knowing I had a few points to last me till 7pm!

5. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.87%)
    so if you day starts at 7pm and your scoff all your points before bedtime , you have to starve all day??:eek:

6. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    pretty much, but basically you can start your points at any time of day - some people who find it difficult to stay on track on a night time start their "day" at teatime, have their meal and any extras they might fancy, as they might find it easier (say if they are at work the next day) to stick to their remaining points during those hours.

7. Less Rotund One

Less Rotund One Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Cant think there should be any reason why not - do whatever works for you. x

8. phatlassthin

phatlassthin Full Member

Have never heard of this but it's an interesting idea. I don't think I'd be disciplined enough to carry it out though.

9. nuneczka

nuneczka Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.76%)
    Diet:
    WW
    I don't think it would work for me neither. I would be tempted at 5pm to borrow few points from new day allowance as it is only few hours ahead. But I bet this pattern works for people who work night shifts or having long shifts at work where they cannot snack.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.