Counting evening til evening anyone?

Laura5

Hi everyone

I was just wondering if any of you counted from 7 in evening til 7 next evening instead of starting your points each morning? Ive read that some do it and the night is my weak spot. Any advice appreciated
Thanks
Laura x

A girl in school does this and she loves it! Her new points start at 7pm. It works for her, i get excited in the morning tho when I think ohh 22 points to spend on food...just love food too much! Couldn't wake up in the morning knowing I had a few points to last me till 7pm!

so if you day starts at 7pm and your scoff all your points before bedtime , you have to starve all day??:eek:

pretty much, but basically you can start your points at any time of day - some people who find it difficult to stay on track on a night time start their "day" at teatime, have their meal and any extras they might fancy, as they might find it easier (say if they are at work the next day) to stick to their remaining points during those hours.

I don't think it would work for me neither. I would be tempted at 5pm to borrow few points from new day allowance as it is only few hours ahead. But I bet this pattern works for people who work night shifts or having long shifts at work where they cannot snack.

Back