Crap consultants

Beckyftwx

Silver Member
Joined a new group yesterday as I've moved and this consultant seems shockingly bad, I am just going to go to weight myself, not staying for the class which is a shame

Firstly she told us you dont have to have you healthy extras..which i believe is wrong??
And she was telling us to try to stick to below 10 syns..when we have 15 why should we stick to below 10?

The recommendation is actually 10 syns. We've been told this for a long time now (well over a year). Yes, the allowance is 5-15 but the majority of people are told 10 these days.

As for healthy extras, well, you don't have to have them - this is even listed on the SW FAQ's. They are there to make sure you get a good balance and you should have them but you don't have to have them. She shouldn't really be advising people not to have them though.

I wouldn't say she was crap, I'd say give it a chance.

It's difficult when you have had to move. I moved classes as my work clashed with my class. Even though the new consultant was an absolute sweetie I never like her as much as the original one (i.e. "thats not the way she used to do it", "thats not what I was told at last group" and "my ols consultant used to do it like this!!"

Give her a chance and try to 'embrace the change'!! She will be different, but not necessarily crap!!

Perhaps it was your old consultant that was not so great ;)

But seriously change is difficult and it can take time to adjust to a different personality. So give it a chance because the advice she is giving is not crap.

I don't like the consultant covering my class, so I'm going to a new one. The other week she practically forbade us from having over 10 syns. I don't think its any of her business, if people want 15 syns and are happy with their losses its not up to her to dictate to us. She also told us that unless we're vegetarian we HAVE to follow EE, again not up to her and most have found that a variety of red,green and EE lead to the best losses. All in all, she's crap!

She also told us that unless we're vegetarian we HAVE to follow EE, again not up to her and most have found that a variety of red,green and EE lead to the best losses. All in all, she's crap!

Seriously if they give out dictatorial 'advice' as there being *no option but* (to do xyz) like that I would report them to Head Office. :rolleyes:

Back