Cravings *food mentioned*

Guru

Silver Member
Do you find you crave particular foods? Since I started CD, even before I fell off the wagon, I've had a hankering for ham and cheese. Then once I'd had some of that I moved on to curries - I really wanted something spicy.

I NEVER want sweet things, but I guess that's because my diet consists of chocolate milkshakes!

Now I'm back on the wagon, the ham craving has started again. I have resisted, but the little voice in my head is always saying "oh go on, it's just like SS+, it won't do much damage".

No no no no no go AWAY little voice!

I have that little voice too. she is slightly annoying and I am sure one day she will get the better of me! It is cheese I want, melted and crispy oh yes please......yum!

I only did CD for a short time - I guess my little voice won haha
But I was craving chicken all the time, not anything sweet or naughty - the only thing I could think of was chicken. No wonder I did not last long lol xx

My cravings are always a bit strange. Prawn salad?? I haven't eaten prawns before this diets and when I took my break I had loads :-D!

White bread(which I have not eaten for 3 years) chesse and pickle I dont really like pickle

right now i fancy a Steak Candian with cheese sandwich!!!

mini saugages dipped in ketchup is what i crave, dont know why, not something im that keen on

OMG Guru! I've just noticed your new picture in your avatar and you look bloody amazing!!! seriously, well done, you look great! xxxx

I'm having a very bad week, eating everything in sight and then feeling really bad about it afterwards but I can't seem to stop!

Aw, thanks! Is there a blushing smilie? :D

I get cravings for tastes from my childhood, nostalgic memories etc.

When I did Lighterlife I was yearning for soda bread and salted Irish butter.

No cravings at present as they got wildly indulged on my dreadful and stupid blip!

Back