• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Cravings *food mentioned*

Guru

Silver Member
S: 22st10.5lb C: 19st1.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 41.9 Loss: 3st9lb(16.01%)
Do you find you crave particular foods? Since I started CD, even before I fell off the wagon, I've had a hankering for ham and cheese. Then once I'd had some of that I moved on to curries - I really wanted something spicy.

I NEVER want sweet things, but I guess that's because my diet consists of chocolate milkshakes!

Now I'm back on the wagon, the ham craving has started again. I have resisted, but the little voice in my head is always saying "oh go on, it's just like SS+, it won't do much damage".

No no no no no go AWAY little voice!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

onlyme!

is a naughty girl...
I have that little voice too. she is slightly annoying and I am sure one day she will get the better of me! It is cheese I want, melted and crispy oh yes please......yum!

MiniMimi2091

running strictly on fat!
S: 13st4.1lb C: 11st8lb G: 10st7.7lb BMI: 27.7 Loss: 1st10.1lb(12.95%)
I only did CD for a short time - I guess my little voice won haha
But I was craving chicken all the time, not anything sweet or naughty - the only thing I could think of was chicken. No wonder I did not last long lol xx

AlexIce

Silver Member
S: 160kg C: 147kg G: 100kg BMI: 47.9 Loss: 13kg(8.11%)
Bread for me - the longer I spend on CD though, the weaker the craving is getting - which is good.

My cravings are always a bit strange. Prawn salad?? I haven't eaten prawns before this diets and when I took my break I had loads :-D!

White bread(which I have not eaten for 3 years) chesse and pickle I dont really like pickle

right now i fancy a Steak Candian with cheese sandwich!!!

S: 17st9lb C: 17st2lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 41.2 Loss: 0st7lb(2.83%)
Someone at work just ate pickled onion crisps and its made me really want them lol! But day 2 will be conquered!

sumayyah

please try again
S: 23st6lb C: 17st7lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 44.8 Loss: 5st13lb(25.3%)
mini saugages dipped in ketchup is what i crave, dont know why, not something im that keen on

S: 12st4lb C: 10st2lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 24.4 Loss: 2st2lb(17.44%)
OMG Guru! I've just noticed your new picture in your avatar and you look bloody amazing!!! seriously, well done, you look great! xxxx

I'm having a very bad week, eating everything in sight and then feeling really bad about it afterwards but I can't seem to stop!

Guru

Silver Member
S: 22st10.5lb C: 19st1.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 41.9 Loss: 3st9lb(16.01%)
Aw, thanks! Is there a blushing smilie? :D

Blingbabe

Back On Track!
S: 14st13lb C: 17st5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 43 Loss: -2st6lb(-16.27%)
I get cravings for tastes from my childhood, nostalgic memories etc.

When I did Lighterlife I was yearning for soda bread and salted Irish butter.

No cravings at present as they got wildly indulged on my dreadful and stupid blip!