• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Crazy food day and weeklies

lornab612

S: 12st2lb C: 11st0lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 1st2lb(9.41%)
I was wondering what everyone does when they have a day that goes haywire with food - do you attempt to point it/write off all your weeklies or draw a line under it and carry on with what points are there?

i don't want to use today as an excuse to fall off plan altogether or til my points reset?

thank you for any advice you have!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Lauralh1

S: 13st6.5lb C: 12st6.0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.8 Loss: 1st0.5lb(7.69%)
I would point it all & use up your weeklies. That's what they are for, I think. Plus it's best to be completely honest with yourself.

Ru2thy

S: 13st3lb C: 15st4lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 37.9 Loss: -2st1lb(-15.68%)
I've found that if I point the bad I'm more likely to get back on track the next day and if I'm don't I'm likely to carry on having bad days. U never know u may find ur self motivated to cut back on a couple days to make it up (if u don't have enough weeklies) if not will still keep u going on plan

Lozzie Stardust

Fat Geek to Thin Geek
S: 15st7lb C: 15st1.8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 38.7 Loss: 0st5.2lb(2.4%)
I found I pointed everything after a MAAAASSSIVE mad Thurs, Fri, Sat , I only had 2 weeklies left but I felt motivated to cut back rather then give up as I hadn't ruined it like I thought I had

also earn some back via activity points! I did my zombie 5k training & earned 4 back :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com