Crazy food day and weeklies

lornab612

I was wondering what everyone does when they have a day that goes haywire with food - do you attempt to point it/write off all your weeklies or draw a line under it and carry on with what points are there?

i don't want to use today as an excuse to fall off plan altogether or til my points reset?

thank you for any advice you have!

I would point it all & use up your weeklies. That's what they are for, I think. Plus it's best to be completely honest with yourself.

I've found that if I point the bad I'm more likely to get back on track the next day and if I'm don't I'm likely to carry on having bad days. U never know u may find ur self motivated to cut back on a couple days to make it up (if u don't have enough weeklies) if not will still keep u going on plan

I found I pointed everything after a MAAAASSSIVE mad Thurs, Fri, Sat , I only had 2 weeklies left but I felt motivated to cut back rather then give up as I hadn't ruined it like I thought I had

also earn some back via activity points! I did my zombie 5k training & earned 4 back :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back