Crazy's food diary any advice happily taken

Tuesday 18th January 2011​

Another green day...

Breakfast Banana, Mullerlight, juice and tea

Lunch Super free soup juice

Tea Beef 57G (HXB), mash pots and garden peas

Snacks Alpen light bar (1/2 HXB), 3 ryvitas (1/2 HXB), 3 extra light laughing cow's (1/2 HXA), 21G reduced fat cheddar (1/2 HXA), portion low fat jelly (0.5 syns), 1 asda jaffa cake (2 syns) and 1 sachet highlights hot choc (2 syns), 250mls ss milk (HXA)

Total syns 4.5

Last edited:
Hey hun, thanks for the congrats, im hoping to get to target soon its just so hard to keep motivated for the last few lbs when im starting to like the way i look!! I might change my target once i get to it by a few lbs lol.

Your beef should be a HEXB hun not an A choice.

* week definitly affects WI!!! You can gain up to 3lbs on * week!!

x

Oooops was half asleep when I wrote that!! I did know the beef was a B after studying my book, I also forgot to put my milk on, have changed it now!! :) Thanks xx

Wednesday 19th Jan 2011​

Extra Easy

Breakfast Banana and mullerlight

Lunch Super free soup and satsuma

Tea Bacon (with fat cut off), Beans, pasata, 2 eggs and 1 slice nimble wholemeal toast (2.5 syns), Mullerlight, Apple and satsuma

Snacks 1 Alpen Light (1/2 HXB), 3 ryvitas (1/2 HXB), 3 exta light laughing cows (1/2 HXA), strawberries, tea, juice, 125 mls SS milk (1/2 HXA)

Total Syns 2.5

Well I managed to resist homemade ginger cake at work today everyone was tucking in while I was nibbling on my satsuma!! Well proud of myself hope I get a decent loss next week!! Was gonna go to gym after work but my feet were too tired!! Off tomorrow cant wait for lie in!!! :)

Thursday 20th January​

Extra easy

Breakfast 2 weetabix (HXB) with milk (HXA) banana

Lunch tinned mackarel in tomato sauce, pasta and pasata and pile of lettuce (I'm guessing mackarel is free??)

Tea Chicken chow mein made at home free :)

Snacks Herbal Tea, Juice, Diet coke, coffee

Total syns none :) but saving them for alcohol at weekend :p

Most upset though as I have stupidly been eating alpen bars instead of alpen lights stupid stupid woman so thats messed me up a little, think Ive only had 3 over the last couple of weeks as HXB'S grrrr so mad with myself dunno how I slipped up!!! Never mind I will learn and move on.

After work (I did an overtime shift) I did a mini session at gym and before work i did an exercise dvd before work :D

Well done on working out hun!!

Dont worry about the alpen bars, there's nothing you can do about it now, and at least you wont be doing it again!!

Try to have at least 5 syns a day hun and save the rest, it might affect your losses otherwise xx

Oh really? Is it best to have some every day? I didn't know that, I always use my weekly allowance but often save them up for the weekend so can treat myself :)

Hows things with you? xx

Things are good with my thanks hun!!

Yea, some people can get away with having no syns but then if you start to plateux you will not be able to lower them daily as your not having any.

Its recommeded to have at least 5 a day as they are needed to the extra calories to stop your body going into starvation as most SW foods we eat are low in calories. If this is happening your body will start to store some foods making it harder to lose every week.

If its not affecting you hun then thats great! Its probably something to bare in mind tho for it you do start having smaller losses xxxx

Friday 21st Jan​

Brunch Cheese (HXA) and toasted sandwich (HXB) with beetroot, lettuce, tomato and pepper. Mullerlight

Tea Homemade fish and chips and mushy peas (1 slice bread for breadcrumbs between 2 servings 2.5 syns, say 1.5 syn per portion)

Snacks Apple, diet coke, diet redbull, vodka very naughty don't know how many i had!!! asda jaffa cake (2.0 syns)

Total syns 3.0 on food but not counting vodka!!!

Hi Hun

How are you? My weekend was great although I over binged, have worked out I went over syns by 35 approx ooops but I did go to the gym twice and did exercise vid twice so hoping i may have lost at class tonight or even maintained as I did eat a lot of superfree foods over the week. Back on track now!! Whens your weigh in? XX

Hooray I got slimmer of the week after loosing 4 pound so happy :) I didn't expect anything cos I wasn't an angel over the weekend but was dead good thru the week so it must have paid off plus my gym sessions!!

Monday 24th Jan​

Extra Easy back onto it after naughty weekend!

Breakfast Mullerlight, 1 weetabix (1/2 HXB), 175mls skimmed milk (1/2 HXA), tea, juice and banana

Lunch Quorn steak salad (lettuce, spinach, tomatoes, pepper) pasta and passata

Tea Turkey, mash pots, broccoli and carrots

Snacks 3 ryvita (1/2 HXB) 21G reduced fat cheddar (1/2 HXA) mullerlight, melon,

Syns 0 as none left for week!!!

Tuesday 25th Jan​

Green day

Brunch Cheese (42 G reduced fat cheddar HXA 1) and onion toasted sandwich (HXB 1) with salad (spinach, cherry tomatoes, pepper, onion and carrot) and homemade coleslaw (cabbage, red onion and carrot) with extra light mayo (0.5 syns) and Juice

Tea Turkey 35 g (1/2 HXB 2) mash pots, broccoli, peas and carrots

Snacks 3 ryvitas (1/2 HXB 2), 42g reduced fat cheddar (HXA 2) banana, mullerlight, coffee with dash milk (0.5 syns) 1 belveta breakfast biscuit (2.5 syns) half ryvita thin chilli (1.0 syn)

Total syns 4.5

Very happy as at weigh in lost four pound getting me slimmer of the week :)

Hey hun!!

Well done for the 4lb loss!!!! That's brilliant!!! Its nice to see all your hard work paying off!!

I weighed in last night and lost 1.5lb!! Im really pleased as that's 2 weeks in a row now :) 3lbs left til my 1st target :) xx

Thanks hun im dead pleased and makes up for last week only loosing 1 pound when i was dead good!!

Well done you so close to target!! XX

Wed 26th January​

GREEN DAY - I'm enjoying green days at the minute

Breakfast Cheesey beans on toast (HXA & HXB 1) tea with milk (HXA 2) juice

Lunch Cheese and onion toasted sandwich (HXB 2 and remaining cheese from daily allowance) with salad spinach,tomatoes, pepper, sweetcorn, onion, homemade coleslaw carrot, cabage and onion and extra light mayo (0.5 syns) coffee with remaining milk, juice

Tea Quorn stir fry (spinach, cabbage, mushroom, pepper, carrot, sweetcorn, onion, red onion, mushroom, beansprouts, water chestnuts, corgette, chilli, garlic,noodles, soy sauce) Mullerlight, juice

Snacks 1 Quality Street Choc 2.0 syns amazed I managed to stop at one!!! Pear, satsuma, Highlights Hot choc 2.0 syns, 21G reduced fat cheddar 3.0 syns

Total syns 7.5

Done an hour of exercise video today and was really going for it with the house work!! :)

Thursday 27th Jan​

Green day

Breakfast 1 Weetabix (1/2 HXB 1) with 175mls skimmed milk (1/2 HXA 1) banana, mullerlight, tea and juice

Lunch Quorn steak salad (spinach, tomatoes, pepper, sweetcorn, onion and carrot) boiled egg and beetroot, low sugar jelly (0.5 syns) and mellon, water

Tea Leftover quorn chow mein, mullerlight, hifi bar (HXB 1)

Snacks 2x Toast (1= 1/2 HXB 2) other slice = 2.0 syns with spaggetti and 63G red fat cheese (1/2 HXA 1 & HXB 2)

Total syns 2.5

Back