Crazys "No Binging Allowed" Diary...

Thought I would check in on you Natalie (yes, crazy stalker lady style....;)) You've gone quiet, hope you're still on track and doing well. Keep us posted :)

Same Crazy, hope all is good... and hugs.

xxx

The NLP sounds really interesting, hope you can shed a little more light on it Lorrayne. I know I have real 'issues' with food, they began around the time I had post natal depression and spiralled out of control. Would it help me deal with my obsessive comfort eating and food addiction? :eek: :eek:

Glad you're back on track again Natalie, you seem much more like your old self. I wanna see Britney, I know h2b wouldn't come with but my brother would love to join me. It sounds like a great show.

Absolutely it would help. It can help with anything that is wrong. For instance, I have a poor memory and I WAS always telling myself NOT to FORGET ...................blah blah blah whereas Larry has taught me to say I MUST REMEMBER .........blah blah blah, as the brain hears either forget or remember and you get what you ask for. Does that make sense. I did it the other day and it worked and I was OMG!!!!! Also someone p**ses you off and usually you would say "Well I was having a good day and now its ruined!!!" when all that person has done has spoiled a minute in the day and if you tell your brain that, then that is all it will have spoilt. Just a moment in your 24 hours, not the whole day. Last week was a real purge moment for me in terms of crying and shedding a sack load of s**t and I am amazed that I feel love and a connection with people for the first time in years. I was so emotionally closed off!!! Ooh I could go on and on. Good luck sweetie, please look for an NLP Master Practitioner - you'll be amazed xxxx

Would love to hear more about the NLP Chelsea... how did you find someone? What was the process like?

xxx

Would love to hear more about the NLP Chelsea... how did you find someone? What was the process like?

xxx

A girl at work introduced me to this guy as she had a lot of problems. The process is just chatting really, not necessarily about what your issues are either. A few exercises to do. Mainly visualising bad stuff and minimising it etc. I thought nothing had happened and couldn't recall hardly anything of the session but when things happened over the last couple of weeks I found myself practicising what was taught, so it had gone in lol. www.nlpmasterpractitioner not sure if it is .com or not but that should at least get you to someone who practices it or some info on it. It all makes so much sense when you get into it and realise what you are doing. Bit of an epiphany for me this last week or two!!!! xx

Last edited:
hey chick just checking in as we havent heard from you since saturday with that lovely pic of that outfit you were going to be wearing and looking stunning in no doubt!

let us know you are ok or if you arent up to posting pm me.
sending you hugs
xxx

Same, Crazy... missing you and sending big hugs. Please don't disappear!

xxx

Great to see you back Crazy, you've been missed! If we have never fallen, we haven't had a chance to learn from those mistakes... so don't be sad, dust yourself down and carry on. Hugs.

xxx

tomorrow we will all go out to this 'day club' and bar in the evening. It will be a real test but Im going to try my hardest to not eat or drink alcohol.

Well.... so much for THAT happening as you can see by this picture:

church005.jpg

Yes Im afraid to say that was sugary alcohol in my hand. Whilst Im not ashamed of drinking as I had a really really good day, one of the best I had in ages and met some amazing people.. Im ashamed of my behaviour before and after the event.

After I made the decision to drink on Sunday, I used Saturday night as an excuse to binge eat as "I cant drink on SS as its dangerous and potentially fatal" so there was one day failed. Sunday was a typical write off with all the unhealthy things you eat when you drink.

However my plan to get right back on the wagon Monday failed... as did Tuesday.. and Wednesday. Again it resulted into binging.. and purging with the guilt.:doh:

I have put on almost all the weight I lost last week on SS, so here I go again! Its now after midnight so ive done day 1 at least.. though it's been hard as expected.

Unfortunately although my binges were emotional eating, it was a new emotion that caused me to eat and be down. One I havent experienced in several years. Rejection. Ok, it wasnt total rejection, but it feels like it. I met a gorgeous Irish boy, just my type, we got on really well and spent the whole day and night together. The moment he realised he wasnt getting any I got the feeling he wasnt interested anymore. Ah well at least I still have my self respect!

I promised myself Id never turn into those obsessive clingy girls who falls in love with anyone who kisses them and is clearly a player.. but.. argh I duno whats wrong with me I cant stop thinking of him and facebook stalking him!! He does have me in his profile pic, surely a sign?? Ok stop Natalie stop!! Perhaps its just because Im fresh out of a relationship im on the rebound? :needhug:

Anyways I think my problem is I always used my weight as THE issue for guys not wanting to go out with me or contact me. However now that weight has gone part of me is thinking "perhaps it really is ME?" Well my point is Im trying to use this rejection as MOTIVATION rather than an obstruction in my weightloss, is that silly? I know I shouldnt lose weight for anyone other than myself.. but if I lose weight surely thats the important thing??

Sorry for sounding like a 14 year old girl in this post!!

Stats for today:

Thursday 11th June 2009
Day 1 of SSing
Goal: 8 Stone 7lbs
Weight: 9 Stone 7
Daily Change: /
Weekly Change: /
Till Goal: 14lbs
Plans: Working on Jonathon Ross

http://im

Crazy, it's not you, it's HIM. And he is clearly nuts, because HE should be the one stalking you! Love the end quote!!!

xxx

Hey chick just wanted to echo what the others have said and so lovely to have you back! He is definitley the one who is worse off without you rather than the other way around and really do you want to be in another relationship if you have just come out of one.

Dont beat yourself up about it you look absolutely fantastic in that pictue absolutely stunning and if it takes a little bit longer for the last stone to come off (even though I dont think you look like it needs to based on your pics) then it takes a bit longer, but please honey - try to hard not to go down the bingeing and purging route.

You are not alone in the blips recently quite a few of us have fallen off the wagon myself included so we have gone onto ss+ and it has helped enormously and I think our bodies have appreciated that little bit extra and we are still losing.

Hope you have a good day today chick and am sending you positive vibes and am thinking of you. So glad you came back on here.
xxx

Friday 12th June 2009
Day 2 of SSing
Weight: 9 Stone 3
Daily Change: -4

Weekly Change: -4
Till Goal: 10lbs
Plans: Shopping then gym

Well, Im back! Ive made it to day 2. i promise no more false restarts, this is it!! My social calendar is quite blank and Im trying to keep it that way so nothing tempts me!

Went on the scales today, think they are playing up as it says Ive lost 4lbs overnight. i know you use a lot quickly on SS but even when I started i never lost that amount in 1 day, and I didnt even eat heavily the night before I started. Anyways today I will pretend I am at 9 stone 3! lol.

Gosh how much do I sound like a wingy girl moaning about a guy. I had quite a change of fortunes last night.. he had a friend who was actually even better looking and nicer and funny.. Anyways he started chatting to me last night online,we ended up chatting for about 6 hours till 6am!! Turns out he really likes me but his friend beat him to me. And now he's back in ireland boo. But great confidence boost... so I feel positive and WILL stick to it 100% today wahoo!!!!

xxxx

do you want to be in another relationship if you have just come out of one.

i think because I probably should of ended the relationship a year ago as there was just nothing there, I probably feel more ready for one, or even dating than I would of been if I had just been dumped?

if it takes a little bit longer for the last stone to come off (even though I dont think you look like it needs to based on your pics)
I think my problem is Ive been trying to lose this last stone since the start of May. I just want it gone now so I can focus on maintaining properly and live my life.. rather than the yoyo-ing process. I know it looks like Im small, but I have a small build so I still feel like a fat "thin" person with overly flabby bits and a big hanging tummy that no amount of time at the gym will fix!

You are not alone in the blips recently quite a few of us have fallen off the wagon myself included so we have gone onto ss+ and it has helped enormously and I think our bodies have appreciated that little bit extra and we are still losing.

I guess Im put off by SS+ as when I moved to that I lost 1.5lb less per week so Im kind of scared to go back. I may consider it if Im working really long days though, as thats when Im likely to give in.. and its probably better to do that than give into a binge?

xx

Saturday 13th June 2009
Day 3 of SSing
Weight: 9 Stone 1
Daily Change: -2
Weekly Change: -6
Till Goal: 8lbs
Plans: Going to the O2 to see Britney again

Hey everyone! Going good so far, day 3 of my restart and already have lost 6 lbs which is quite crazy..must of just been holding on to alot of excess water! Its going to be a tough weekend, friend staying over who is always tempting me with food. Im determined to stay 100% today as seeing CDC tomorrow morning. i reckon tomorrow will be more of a struggle as meeting with other friends for pub lunch type thing. Havent yet decided if I will allow myself a chicken salad or not.

Anyways fingers crossed! Hope ur all doing well!!

xxxx

Back