Sunday 14th June 2009
Day 3

Goal: 8 Stone 7lbs
Weight: 9 Stone 0.8
Daily Change: 0.2
Weekly Change: -6.2
Till Goal: 7.8lbs
Plans: Going to the O2 to see Britney again

Weight loss has stalled a bit - but thats to be expected after loosing 6lbs in 2 days! Had a great night at Britney, lots of dancing! Off to see her again tonight but its going to be a nightmare journey again... so hopefully ill be stuck on a train without the option to be naughty!!

Havent weighed today as stayed with a friend last night.

Feel like total **** though.. and on the verge of a binge. trying to do everything in my power to stop getting in my car and going to tescos...

Life is just crap today! And why am I letting some stupid guys disrupt my diet????????!!!!!!!

Dont go its not worth it you have done so so so well getting back on track and you will undo all your hard work over the last few days - you are so so close to goal sending you positive vibes to stop you doing it!!!!

Love
Jess
xxx

Dont do it you will feel really bad tomorrow and its not worth it resist resist xxxx

Hi - can I just say, your pictures are inspiring, particularly to a newbie like me! Well done on your loss so far, and stay strong for the last part of your journey - its soooo worth it - Lx

Don't do it Crazy... and keep on posting hon. Big hugs.

xxx

I havent done it so far.. just trying to keep busy. ive calmed down a bit. I just need to make it through the next few hours

Yay!!! Stay focused, you can do it. Try KDs 'pause' thing, anything to put some distance between you and the impulse, till you feel a bit stronger.

xxx

Well Ive just had a CD bar.. didnt really want to have it but it was better than a choccy bar.. and hadnt had my third shake yet. So no cheat as yet. Think I will just get an early night. Hope this is all just hormones and not a sign im turning into a clinging man obsessed weirdo stalker freak!!

Thanks for the support.. im worried about tomorrow as I dont have a single thing planned.. so more time to sit and think about food :s

Monday 16th June 2009
Day 5
Goal: 8 Stone 7lbs
Weight: 9 Stone 1.6
Daily Change: +0.8 (since sun)
Weekly Change: -5.4

Till Goal: 8.6lbs
Plans: Bugger all!

Hey everyone! I just want to say thankyou for all your messages telling me not to binge! it worked! hooray! Yesterday I had 1 choc shake, 1 porridge, and 1 cranberry bar. I didnt want to have the bar as Im still restarting the first week, but it was either that or... god knows! but it seemed like the better option for sure, although I know bars stall me big time!

Anyways scales are showing a 0.8 increase since Sun.. which could be down to a number of things.. Sunday I had a roast (though without all the carby things but I probs overdid it on the veggies) and also I keep forgetting to take my pill, which makes my periods start weeks early so may be to do with that.

I've come to the decision that this afternoon Im going to book myself into the doctors and ask to go on anti depressants. Im too all over the place at the mo, crying at the drop of a hat, binging and purging because Im so emotional... I just need help trying to make my emotions a bit "steady".

100% day today oh yes!!!!!!!!!

Honey, just book the next available one. You need to talk and get some back-up on this, whether it's today, tomorrow or just as soon as. I think your decision is brave and very smart... I know you have been in a scary place and any help you can get to stabilise things has to be good. Hugs.

xxx

Totally agree with katy I think its a fab idea and hope they will help you out.

Sending you big hugs and well done being 100% yesterday and also so far today
xxx

Well I told my mum about wanting to be put on anti depressants and she was no help at all. She was just like "is this because you havent got a job? You never seem to need them when you are out with your friends!" I sometimes think SHE is the problem with my eating, she drives me to binge!!!

Anyway here I am, locked up in my room like a 10 year old again *sigh*. She asked why i didnt sit in the garden on such a nice day.. it was because downstairs all her and her bf do is cook and eat! I cant take the smell!!

Anyways the good news is Ive been 100% :D

Hi Natalie.

I've wanted to reply for a few days but my own head just wasn't in the right place, but it is now, so here goes. Well done for resisting the binge the other night, how did you distract yourself? I think you've made a good choice about going to the doctor, sometimes it really helps to get things off your chest. After I had Imogen and suffered post-natal depression, it took a hell of a lot of courage to make that appointment, but felt so much better for just doing that.

If the doctor gives you some tablets, they'll most likely be something called SSRI's (Selective Serotonin Re-uptake Inhibitors) which have little abuse potential, ie. you can't really get addicted to them. That was one thing I was worried about when admitting I was depressed- needing them to survive. Provided you come off them gradually as directed by your doctor, you should have no problems. SSRI's are quite often prescribed (along with other treatments) for various mild eating disorders too, so they may be brill for you. As you may have guessed, I did about of background reading before I went to the doc back then, so I'll stop rambling now, but if you ever want to chat about it, just PM me hun.

Back