Cream cheese on it's own?

Predator

Silver Member
Hi all, does anybody else enjoy cream cheese on it's own? 3.2g carbs per 100g, Philadelphia Cream Cheese btw, it's lovely, just wondered if anybody else eats it on it's own :p

well i got some today last time i tried it i didnt like it but that was years ago so will try it again later
linda

haa I tried it for the first time earlier, I was just peckish and wanted a low carb snack, couldn't find anything else! got my fish in the oven, so it had to suffice!

Love it!! I mix it with horseradish & have it on celery. x

mmmi love philly! used to eat it with frisps mmmmmm

now i stick my finger in it haha

hahaha nice one guys!!! I'm so relieved I'm not the only person that does this X} I was worried for a moment. XD

It's rather nice though!!!

I prefer butter ;)

cream cheese mixed with double cream makes a lush cheese sauce :D

Sainsburys do a basic one at 45p a tub and its tatses really nice with a couple of grilled cherry toms xx

i only like butter on bread - MEH:(

cream cheese mixed with double cream makes a lush cheese sauce :D

I mix double cream with grated cheese for a cream sauce. In fact, I'm going to make cauliflower cheese like this tonight

cauliflower cheese makes me gag, I wish I liked it though.
For a beautifully tasty cheese sauce I use double cream, cheshire cheese and a pinch of mustard powder....tastes lammy mlammy licky lips on fish

I just love Kraft Philadelphia. Wonderful to be able to eat the full fat version and not the various 'diet' ones! Lush.

Back