Creamy chicken and bacon

furrystomper

BATMAN & ROBIN FOREVER
the creamy chicken and bacon was a recipe from irishchub so credit goes to them lol...
recipe is-
2 chicken breasts
4 rashers of smoked bacon (rind removed)
1 clove fresh garlic
Mushrooms
1/2 Onion
8 laughing cow light (counted as 1 hxa - as dish is between 2!)
Water

Chop chicken breast into bite size pieces and fry in little frylight over medium heat for 8 mins, chop bacon into strips and add to the pan - crush 1 clove of garlic and add to the pan, cook until chicken is browned then place in bowl to one side.

Chop onion thickly and cook in pan chicken was cooked in, halfway through cooking time add mushrooms, once cooked add to cooked chicken and bacon.

Put 8 laughing cow light triangles and a little water in a small pot over a low heat, whisk and stir until lumps are removed and sauce is warm - add your other cooked ingredients

sounds really tasty will add it to my things to try list :)

This sounds Gorgeous! Going to try it!

What is the syn values on it? sorry i have only started slimming world and still trying to get on my feet a bit :D

Its just one hex choice for the cheese so it makes it syn free wooohoooo.

Gworrr!! That sounds lovely. Ive got all those ingredients in so that may well be my supper sorted! Thanks!!

On Extra Easy you could have that with pasta too... yummy!!!

Just wanted to say that this is really scrummy and very filling ~ I had some left over and heated it up the next day and served with a salad.

I know this is free apart from the Hexa for the cheese but I just wanted to check if it was free on green or red, i am guessing red but wanted to double check. Also what could you serve it with on a red day and what would it be on a green day?

thanks.
much love kelx xx

It could be free on green if you had the chicken as a hex b chioce then you could have pasta in it to. if not just leave the chicken out and stir cooked pasta into it as thats lush, id say serve with any free veg you have in :)

i think i might make this for me and my boyfriend for our tea at the weekend, think i'll make the pasta with it though, as he doesn't eat a lot of veg. x

Hi, how much water would you suggest using with the triangles? as i made a pasta dish using them as a sauce a few days back and only used a tiny bit of water and the sauce wasnt very cheesey at all, more like milk! I am hoping to try this recipe tho with the pasta as mentioned as it sounds relaly tasty!

about 1 or 2 tablespoons of water if your useing 5 laughing cow, add more if useing more laughing cow! :)

Tried this last night it was Sooo yummy think I've found a new favourite!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

For it to be free on EE you'd have to add more veg to It tho wouldn't you??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back