Creamy Curry :) (Super speedy!)

Just had last night's left over chicken curry for tonight... OMG! It's even nicer the next day!

I just used one of those stick blenders to blend the sauce.... maybe the people having problems with the consistency are using too much stock? I had a pot, about two thirds full of the raw cauliflower, to about a quarter of the pot of stock.. if that makes sense, then cooked it at a medium simmer with the lid half on.

I was very excited about this and made it earlier. I found it gross!! So dissapointed! :(

It tasted like cauliflower -regardless of how much curry I put in! It just tasted like it was missing something. If u liked it, I'm very jealous cos I sooooo wanted to like this!

I used frozen cauliflower as it was a last minute decision & that's all I had there. It was absolutely gorgeous & tastes just like curry from my local takeaway. This is definitely a fav in our house now! Yum yum x

7-35am sunday morning !!! it is now....and cant wait for tesco's to open to try this today ....gonna use my hand blender to make it smooth...

will let u know....:) :)

I made this last night and just chucked in veg I had lying in the fridge with chicken and rice.
It was fantastic.
I can see me making this lots
Thank you

I blended the curry and stock and cauli, then put the onion pieces,chopped carrots and peas in and simmered,so it looked like Chinese sauce x

well i made it.....tasted it and its ok...gotta brainstorm now for ideas to eat it with...ive bought some chicken thighs as well so will do this for the evening...

tastes nice...was carefull wit the stock...and just added a bit more when blending it up....

lets face it ...close ur eyes and u got curry sauce.....:) ...doesnt seem to tase like cauli...xx

Just made the curry and had to adapt recipe as id let it boil too long ( it was a bit dry) so added in some fat free Greek yoghurt, coriander leaf and more curry powder. End result - a sauce very close to korma - yum! :)

slimmer4summer said:
Just made the curry and had to adapt recipe as id let it boil too long ( it was a bit dry) so added in some fat free Greek yoghurt, coriander leaf and more curry powder. End result - a sauce very close to korma - yum! :)

I did mine in slow cooker so it retained water.

Think I'm gonna have to invest in one - I've seen so many recipes that can be made in the slow cooker and they're so handy! Next month's payday treat :)

slimmer4summer said:
Think I'm gonna have to invest in one - I've seen so many recipes that can be made in the slow cooker and they're so handy! Next month's payday treat :)

So easy to come home to a lovely meal ;)

So made the curry sauce, OMG, yum. Although to be fair added a tad too much curry powder...

Anyway had some leftover chicken from roast last night and jacket potato in oven awaiting inspiration... So I topped the jacket with chicken curry... Yummmm!!!!

Preceded with mug of butternut squash soup so feel full, satisfied and virtuous!!!

ForumRunner_20120213_134713.jpg

Making this tonight with Quorn chicken peices, onion and peppers (possibly peas too) and having with rice. Fingers crossed it comes out as nice as most of you say. OH and I love curry, an alternative one would be great. Will let you all know how it goes! xx

Omg this curry was amazing I made it last night..... I hate cauliflower but it tastes nothing like it at all. It was better than the takeaway. Will defo be making again

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back