Creamy Curry :) (Super speedy!)

Yeab you do loraine, just the water it boiled in but dont put to much in at the start. Just enough so that thw cauli is still poking out a bit. You can add more water when blending if too thick.

actually devestated that iv run out of curry powder now!

I done mine with quorn peices and was lovely! Xx

The sauce was AMAZING even my fella liked it and he doesnt eat cauliflower (sp) we had it with quorn pieces, and neither of us could stomach it and had to throw the lot out. Never again will i have that stuff in the house :9529:

Glad you liked yours though xx

I dont mind quorn but its not for everyone haha.

Glad you liked the sauce though!

Hi! So you put like 2 whole cauliflower in a pan, about 3/4 covered in chicken stock (how many cubes?) and boil it for 15 mins then blend the whole thing (inc stock) or just the cauliflower? Then how much curry powder do u add? Thanks!!!! (sorry I'm thick and need step by step instructions lol!!!) :)

katiedavies1308 said:
Hi! So you put like 2 whole cauliflower in a pan, about 3/4 covered in chicken stock (how many cubes?) and boil it for 15 mins then blend the whole thing (inc stock) or just the cauliflower? Then how much curry powder do u add? Thanks!!!! (sorry I'm thick and need step by step instructions lol!!!) :)

1 whole cauliflower will do a lot of portions.
Yeah about 3/4, it will break up into it anyway.
I used 3 stock cubes.
Blend everything together.
I add 3 curry oxo's then just add 1 more until tastes strong or spicy depending on my taste at the time.

Anything else just ask honey xx

Addibelle said:
1 whole cauliflower will do a lot of portions.
Yeah about 3/4, it will break up into it anyway.
I used 3 stock cubes.
Blend everything together.
I add 3 curry oxo's then just add 1 more until tastes strong or spicy depending on my taste at the time.

Anything else just ask honey xx

Where do u get the curry oxo? I've not been able to find any x

I get mine in Sainsburys at the moment but have seen them in Asda and Tesco too.

Oxo_Recipe_Cube_Curry_12.jpg

Really handy and so tasty!
Also do bolognese but not as nice.

It was lovely! I had some leftover tumeric rice (the one with spinach in that goes with the kofta meatballs in the current mag), so i had it with that, some stirfried onions, mushrooms and chicken. I'd guess at about half superfree :D

Back