Creamy Curry :) (Super speedy!)

OMG !!!! I finally got around to making this last night and it is absolutely gorgeous. I so wanted to eat the whole saucepan full but we a good girl. Thank you Addibelle for discovouring this, it's fab.:gimi:

I so want to find a nice curry but HATE cauliflower :(

Seems so many people love this tho!

:) just tried this recipe, i cooked the cauliflower with the curry powder in the stock from the beginning, and it's yummy, my 4yr old love it also, really pleased I gave it a try, I can taste the cauliflower, a little but I don't like my curry hot hot hot so didn't put so much in which could be why, great post though, thanks

Made this tonight for my mum and me were off to a party in my sis house and she always makes curry. To be honest am not a fan of curry but I really like this one and added chicken onions mushrooms and broccoli.

Hope my mum likes it

Once I'm back on diet I will definitely try this :)

Due to having had surgery, I quickly whipped this up in 10 minutes, and all I can say is omg!! Made it with boneless chicken, mushrooms, chunky onions and peas. Can't wait to have this tonight, thank you

lea8198 said:
I so want to find a nice curry but HATE cauliflower :(

Seems so many people love this tho!

I don't like cauli but I like this.
Just pulled some out of the freezer for tonight

I just tried this. Its delicious! You wouldn't guess its made from cauliflower :D

Made my second batch but with beef chunks this time, instead of chicken, and it is blooming lush. Thanks again for this lush recipe.

I'm
Making this tonight.. Going to even be adventurous n make couli rice :-/ both have rave reviews n then I can have sw chips with it too :)

Now I need things spelling out to me on occasion so I don't have curry oxo cubes but plenty of curry powder... How much did you guys put in I'd Luke it with a little kick but not too hot. I'm making for my 7 year old too.. But tbh she loves spicy food it's me that's the wimp lol

Thanks in advance :)

Back