Creamy Curry :) (Super speedy!)

What kind of curry powder do you use? Sorry if thats a daft question the only time i make curry is if i use the mayflower curry sauce mix x

I use Schwartz mild curry powder lol I know what a wimp! Il go with 2 tbl spoons initially then. Thanks guys!

Just about to get cracking in the kitchen :)

Il be sure to follow up with the opinions of myself n little one

Hmmmm well I ate it n went back for seconds.... I think the key is to have it very hot (temp wise not spice wise) when it's Luke warm it's not very nice...

Little one could tolerate it but with cauliflower rice she wasn't too impressed :-/

Problem is I've made a huge saucepan full of the curry sauce with nothing else added.... So I can freeze this right? And then defrost n heat or I'm guessing u can just heat from frozen as its just veg n it should keep a long time? I mean there's loooooaaaaddds lol

I freeze it all the time in batches.
It's great for defrosting :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Had this tonight with added veg and chicken. It was fab. Will make it again

Ok I'm going to freeze the remaining don't know what I was thinking but I made loads lol!

Just defrost the night before then??? As opposed to cooking from frozen I mean ?

I tried this last week and it was gorgeous. I froze the left over sauce and had it later in the week with SW chips :)

I made this tonight and it was delicious!! Thank you for recipe, fantastic idea! xx

This is the first recipe I've tried as I only joined group yesterday.

I normally have a lot of trouble finding healthy options for all the family as my husband won't touch veg unless its blitzed.. and my small kids are quite fussy too, they don't like finding lumps of veg. So I used fry light and fried two garlic cloves, three large mushrooms and half an onion ,then added it to the cauliflower and stock. Then added the curry powder (medium) and blitzed the whole lot - so it was smooth. Then added chicken.

I was absolutely amazed when my kids cleaned their plates! (you have no idea how rare that is!) Although I did add a little milk to theirs to take a bit of the spice off before serving (they are only little). My veg-hating husband ate all of his and asked me if I would make it again soon! it has CAULIFLOWER in and he LIKED it! Amazing! woohoo one for my favourites folder - thanks OP x

cant wait to try this, i have been looking for a good curry recipe for ages thanks

Just made this and though everyone said 2 tablespoons. It is vile!! Put faaaaar too much curry in and it's inedible! :( so disappointed x

Hi heard about this recipe in group this morning - i'm intrigued!! Everyone who's made it says it's delicious. I shall report back! Thanks for posting :)

Brill. I love cauliflower anyway but this is great and really easy and you can't taste the cauli. It just gives a sweetness to the sauce. I also love cauli mash instead of potatoes. It's a brill veg :)

I bought my cauli last night for this purpose, gonna make myself a curry chip with it on Saturday for my lunch. I'm doing success express so will fill it with a few other veg after I've made the curry and lash it all over the SW chips, will let you know how I get on! :D

I had it tonight with chips and Linda McC rosemary and red onion sausages, it was absolutely delicious! one of my fave dinners! :drool:

I add honey to mine to give it a sweet kick, works out at hardly any syns because it makes so many portions! I also add 2 chicken gel pots, I think it makes it taste much nicer than with just 1!

Back