Credenhill's Diary

Welcome back Mrs and how did it go today Shep ?? I am feeling so cold as my DH turned off CH a few days ago but he is out tonight!! I have just turned it back on hee hee ....

Welcome back Mrs and how did it go today Shep ?? I am feeling so cold as my DH turned off CH a few days ago but he is out tonight!! I have just turned it back on hee hee ....

Back on the wagon, cant cut bread out completely but I will cut down, used to have bread every day, toast, sandwiches so I try to have just one piece of wholemeal with my soup. do like to dunk something, tried pitta bread and didn't work for me any ideas?????:D:D

I tend to have my soup in a mug on the run at work or in a thermos mug in the car between pick ups !! so don't miss the bread - I then have a piece of fruit with it and a can of diet coke (the unhealthy bit !!)... I don't miss bread at all so I am not sure what to suggest !! Sorry... (maybe rice cakes - I used to love the marmite ones.....)

I have just completed my 5 days of swimming, I am now wearing a size 18 trousers! but I dont seem to have lost much weight lol.
I have not been missing bread so much, maybe rice, but I've been doing well to sticking to D/C this week! how have you all been keeping? And to all the mothers out there what have you got planned for your din din tomorrow? has the weather been nice where you all are?
xx

Morning Mrs and everyone else hehe!

Congrats on completing the 5 days of swimming and getting into an 18 - size and health count so much more than them stupid scales.

Tomorrow I shall be eating normally - today going out with my mum. Don't think the kitties will be buying me any pressies :( Might get a purr or two though lol

Thank you Caroline :) where are you going with you mum? I am going to my mums with a M&S mothers day dinnerlol

Anyway I'm feeling bold and brave and enjoying the new me, so have uloaded a video onto you tube of me belly dancing, I have bellydanced for about a year now, but my attendance has not beentoo good lol!
so in your free time have a look for me girlies and leave a message and let me know what you think ;)
YouTube - Bellydance Novice

Hugs xx

Morning Mrs :D

Ooh, loved the video - loved you singing even more :D You are really a good singer - you should get some background music and do some more. Maybe combine the two - belly dancing singathon hehe!

Ended up going out for lunch with mum - had a spaghetti with prawn and tomato and chilli combo, followed it up with a chocolate brownie with chocolate ice cream, but had broccoli and a potato for dinner with some fruit later on so stayed within cals.

Hope you have a great day today.

Caaaarrrrroliiiinnnnne you made me blush :) lol
Thank you sillymog for your fab comments!
Big hug :)

Have just come back from my mothers, rather tipsy as downed 2 bottles of cava and some blue lagoon lol (dont ask) but it was lovely! here is to a new week of sticking to lovely D/C and see if I can hit that 15 stone on the dot :)
were the brownies delicious?
xxx

Caaaarrrrroliiiinnnnne you made me blush :) lol
Thank you sillymog for your fab comments!
Big hug :)

Have just come back from my mothers, rather tipsy as downed 2 bottles of cava and some blue lagoon lol (dont ask) but it was lovely! here is to a new week of sticking to lovely D/C and see if I can hit that 15 stone on the dot :)
were the brownies delicious?
xxx

Ohh Mrs shimmy shimmmy that was good, wish I could do, looks like you were having fun and I saw a waist in there, looking good. ;)

Thankyooooou Shep, how was Mothers day for you? did you have a nice day?
I had my WI I lost 3lb this week, just the same of that and next week I should hit the 15 stone on the dot mark :)
xx

I'm not better, got a stinking cold though, never mind. Mothers days was nice, lots of cuddles and kisses from deanna, and a picnic later in the day impromptu though so qickly nipped into Morrisons and got some melon slices, a small pasta, ham and cheese salad, and a bottle of water, hubby got mini doughnuts for Deanna, cinnamen swirls (3) for him, prawn salad, and for afters 2 packets of crisps and was I jealous, HELL NO. It surprised me but with my cold not much of an appitite. :D

Not another cold - what you doing? lol //Says she who works from home and wouldn't know a germ if it hit her//

Hope you feel better soon - or maybe not if it's proving good for the diet haha!

Still keeping my fingers crossed for your WI. You deserve a good one this week.

Not another cold - what you doing? lol //Says she who works from home and wouldn't know a germ if it hit her//

Hope you feel better soon - or maybe not if it's proving good for the diet haha!

Still keeping my fingers crossed for your WI. You deserve a good one this week.

I also work from home but with children so all germs flying around, I was wondering if i should take something to try to build up my system as I always come down with stuff. Mind you at least the chicken pox is now over I had 3 children where with it. All itching and scratching...

Poor you Shep !! Fortunately we are all well for now - it doesn't take much for the odd bug to make it round us all in no time !! I have M in L staying - she is very poorly we actually thought they would admit her to hospital this evening but they want to run a load of tests etc... What a day !

Poor you Shep !! Fortunately we are all well for now - it doesn't take much for the odd bug to make it round us all in no time !! I have M in L staying - she is very poorly we actually thought they would admit her to hospital this evening but they want to run a load of tests etc... What a day !

Do hope she feels better soon, not nice being ill. nose is bright red if it happened last friday I would of fitted in with red nose day. oh well never mind. Have a good weigh in.

Back