Credenhill's Diary

I'm so pleased it's turned out to be genuine!! :happy096: Congratulations!!!

I can't believe your OH doesn't want to go - it's only a week! When is it going to be do you know??

How exciting!! :woohoo:

I'm sure you can persuade him what a wonderful second honeymoon it could be ... :candledinner: and jet off and have a SUPER time ...... :airplane: AND what an incentive to stick to your plan!!!! I'm thrilled for you! :bunnydance:

Oh how fantastic, tell hubby that he is going, this is a once in a lifetime chance, dont live with regrets. I would def go with or without him.

I told me hubby that I don't want to have lots of regrets in my life and b like my dad who when he died said he had never lived properly and not to waste a life, we are given only one and we have to use it wisely.

Oh Laura - that is fantastic :D It's vital that you take advantage of these things - hopefully your hubby will cave in and enjoy himself. These things happen for a reason and they don't happen very often - carpe diem!

Had another good day and am really in the zone, finally! It's so hard to grasp that rope and get back on the wagon sometimes, but your support definitely helps - a few hands to grab a hold of :D

It sure is cold today! I'm hoping for a nice sunny weekend, but not sure about that looking at the forecast. I so want to go walking on Sunday.

I've decided I like the Go Lower food more than Diet Chef - crazy I know! I just love nuts, what more can I say hehe! No doubt that will change once I get bored of it hehe! I'm so fickle I should have been a cat.

Hope you all have a good day :D

Oh how fantastic, tell hubby that he is going, this is a once in a lifetime chance, dont live with regrets. I would def go with or without him.

I told me hubby that I don't want to have lots of regrets in my life and b like my dad who when he died said he had never lived properly and not to waste a life, we are given only one and we have to use it wisely.

Hear Hear!!!!!!! xxx

Have had a great day and then I saw my big boo boo typo in Jan's diary. How did I not spot it before submitting!

Me dumb person!

Me sorry :( waaaah! Me mean big loss - Jan lose big time next week.

Going to go bed.

Nite nite all *wave*

:D:D :8855: :p

Woohoo :D Have cracked that 19 stone barrier at last, phew!

Lost 2 lbs. I might just make my first goal at this rate :553:

Tried the Wii Fit Rhythm Boxing last night - blimey, it's harder than it looks. Good fun though - this it may become my fav.

Chicken curry with pak choi for dinner today. Not sure how filling pak choi can be but hey hehe!

Hope you all have a good day now :D

Ooh forgot - Mini PMd me and said I could change my username - woohoo, go Mini! So hoping to soon be CarolineM.

WOOHOO!!! Go Caroline!! Well done you great stuff!! :):):)

Thank you all :D

Now, do I get the thread title changed or keep it - hmm, think I'll keep it for now as I plan to start another fresh diary come Spring - a diary per season haha!

Went out last night for our Valentine's dinner - ended up at the romantic Pizza Hut hehe! Ate way too much, but enjoyed it big time.

Still, got plenty of time to make up for it so not worried.

Did a bit of posting from my Ipaq last night - was careful about typos hehe!

Not had caffeine yet, but going slowly on the fingers.

Don't want to :4633: lol

Ah Shep - can't you sneak some pro plus in somewhere during the early evening? hehe!

We decided not to celebrate Valentines that much - so no pressies. We love each other loads and that's what matters. Somehow Valentines isn't the same when married.

Ipaq - it's a little portable pocket PC - kind of like an iPhone but not as posh or sophisticated.

I love my gadgets - I surf in the middle of the night in bed and even have an OQO which is a little 5 inch PC. Was a present for my birthday last year hehe! It's also very good at warming up the bed haha!

Right, going to get some lunch - broccoli and cheese soup - yum :D

I'm glad I'm not the only one ;) .... I didn't know what an ipaq was (thanks for asking Laura!) but I'm on my little Asus notebook as we speak .... it's about the smallest keyboard I could cope with. It was a bit of an extravagance to take on holiday last year - but I love it!!

xxxx

Sounds good :D

I'm not hungry today - makes a pleasant change hehe!

Long may it continue :D

Jan - hope things are going better for you :)

:( Am about to start new thread ........ :(

Today is mum visiting day :) Going out for lunch and I plan to be good and have a salad. No chips, I must not have chips hehe!

How is everyone doing?

Here's to some great results next week :greenapple:

*hugs*

Hello Mrs - how's you?

I've had a typical mum visiting day, i.e. ate too much. I now realise where I got my grazing all day habits from :p

Tomorrow is a new day and it's back to work and back to normal.

How's everyone else doing? Think I asked that earlier hehe!

Back