Credenhill's Diary

We're not quite there yet, managing it pretty fine for meals and stuff but haven't been able to give up the hidden moo in chocolate lol

Got until 26 feb until the lent challenge I've set myself at least. Know what's alright in wagamama, nothing is okay in Mcdonalds (they put beef browning or something on the fries) so I suppose that's a sort of good thing hehe.

Was discussing it with m'OH last night and was saying I'm not sure I could do veganism for life as it seems like it would be a nightmare for going out to eat and especially abroad - we either go america or japan and japan especially would be terrible, two weeks of plain rice as everything else would say moo or oink or a fish noise lol Definitely think I can do vegetarianism easily at the very least.

Yeah, vegetarianism is not too difficult a philosophy to follow these days. Even Christmas menus have vegetarian options these days.

I may after losing all the weight become a fish eater only. And I shall not call myself a vegetarian who eats fish haha!

Hi Caroline - lovely to see you back and sounding much better than you were!

I find hot (low cal) ribena - either blackcurrant or blueberry helps a raspy throat - it works for me.
Another thing I like and find can help, although some people find it a bit strange or/and a bit too sweet - is hot lemonade (diet obviously). Just warm it up in a pan or the micro .... just a thought. xxxx

That's what my brother does, fish-eater only by choice since he was about four I think, more just he decided he doesn't like meat I think but he's one who calls himself a veggie, think it's more for simplicity but it's a bit naughty really lol I was trying to think what to call myself if I'm not eating eggs and I've switched to soya milk and vegan cheese, a cadbury-vegetarian? :D

Cad-arian :):) xx

Hehe! A chocolate eating vegan - it's a hard habit to give up and carob just doesn't cut it!

Just had some pineapple for breakfast - love the stuff! Got my plan for the day. Went shopping last night and our shopping basket looked like something from You Are What You Eat, minus the butternut squash.

Talking of butternut squash - how on earth do you cook them right? I tried cutting it in half and roasting it but it was awful! I've heard you can boil them whole? I do that with gem squash but they are smaller.

I do the ww thing of cutting it into chips and baking it that way either with a little olive oil or frylight with cracked black pepper and seasalt. Also had it boiled and mashed with carrots.

Grr, I am really really mad but it's so annoying I don't want to post about is as all I do is moan lately so I'll just say 'mobile phone contracts' and 'fees' and leave it at :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:!!

Having linda mccartney sausage rolls for tea with tomato sauce, how's that for balanced (albeit calorie counted) :eek:

Hehe lovely dinner :p Sounds great :D We have pie for dinner - not the best but it's a home made type of pie from Selfridges.

Ah, contracts - my friends moan about their phone contracts more than anything else. Problem is, they hook you in and then spit on you - sorry to put it bluntly but hey :p Stupid companies need a good spanking.

Diet not so good at the mo. I was going great steam on Go Lower and then wham, stupid flu. Now I'm struggling to get back on the wagon.

Oh well, I'm not giving up, never, ever, ever.

Pie sounds good! I need to go and have my meal as still not eaten yet have been sorting children and collecting from swimming club - footie cancelled due to snow !!
Glad to hear you are hanging in there!!

I keep hearing about this snow hehe! I think because of our location to the Pennines we get let off lightly - I bet if we go "over the top" there will be some snow. It all seems to be down south :( Some of the pictures look awful. Hopefully it will pass soon.

Pie was lovely :D

Tomorrow we are at mum's and she is doing lasagne so no chance of restarting the diet then. Sunday, supposed to be going out for a meal with friends - should be able to start the diet properly then I guess. Can use some of the Diet Chef stuff I have going spare. It's odd, but I don't like having a DC or Go Lower breakfast and lunch, then a "own" meal. I kind of like to do the full monty on it. Obsessions are so bad haha!

Just got back from seeing Bedtime Stories - just wanted something light hearted and it certainly fitted the bill. I so love kiddies' movies.

We saw bed time stories with the children in early Jan - I really enjoyed it and so did the little ones but my DH thought it was a bit schmultzy and very american.......... My 3 year old also had her first night terror after (poss related!!) - have you seen Madagascar 2 - I thought it was fab!! and funny!!

Are you over your lurgy flu yet Caroline?

I had a cheese toastie from subway for lunch and cheese pizza for tea... naughty madam lol Ah well, too much going on for me to be stressing over calories so long as I'm not going too daft I seem to be hovering on the same number.

Got the new glasses bought and picking them up in town on monday then going for The Haircutting before meeting my best friend in stockport for coffee and general lazy stuff :)

Hehe Laura, it was very American but it was charming and well, a kiddies movie that was fun. There are so many movies I want to see at the moment.

OOOh LoChan - have you decided on a haircut then? I'm feeling a lot better but when I try to exercise I cough which is so annoying, even with walking!!! Mind you, cold air doesn't help I guess. But I feel good otherwise. Changed my WI date to Friday and frankly, I'm a coward and don't want to face the scales on Monday. I want to see a loss not a gain.

Mother trouble - nope, not the arguing kind but the food kind. My mum is a big meal, dessert lady and it is very difficult to avoid it - hoping if I'm careful all week and just east what mum gives me then I shall at least lose something. Will try and avoid the dessert if possible though, but my mum is a Mrs Doyle - you will, you will, you will!

My mum is the opposite and always encouraging me to lose weight - tho' not always in the most positive ways !!!
The children are my tempters as they are always trying to put yummy things in my mouth.......... I have taught them to share so well !! - in the past to my advantage !!

My mum is the opposite and always encouraging me to lose weight - tho' not always in the most positive ways !!!
The children are my tempters as they are always trying to put yummy things in my mouth.......... I have taught them to share so well !! - in the past to my advantage !!

I know that one, my little one tried sharing her choc chip muffin with me on sunday and it was blo**y hard to say no. After saying no I walked away and made a cup of tea instead not much of a subsitute but helped.

I did the Diet chef all day but had a roast lunch but with lots of veg and little meat and 2 tiny roast potatoes so hopefully not to bad.:)

Thank goodness I haven't got kiddies hehe!

I wanted a "determined" mood but couldn't see one so chose "aggressive" - think of determined, stubborn and downright "I'm so better than that donut" aggression hehe!

Today, I'm doing a proper restart. I did weigh myself this morning and I'm just going to forget I saw those numbers.

Just had my granola and will have the goats cheese soup for dinner and chilli tonight. Going to pad it all out with fruit.

Bought a 14-day pack of those Slimshots - fizzers you dissolve in water three times a day. No doubt a gimmick but sometimes these things have a psychological value even if totally useless.

Back at work today so that should hopefully help keep me busy and away from the fridge.

Have a good day/night all :D

Shep - roast dinners were a godsend when I was doing WeightWatchers - all that free veg was fantastic :D

Last edited:
Thank goodness I haven't got kiddies hehe!

I wanted a "determined" mood but couldn't see one so chose "aggressive" - think of determined, stubborn and downright "I'm so better than that donut" aggression hehe!

Today, I'm doing a proper restart. I did weigh myself this morning and I'm just going to forget I saw those numbers.

Just had my granola and will have the goats cheese soup for dinner and chilli tonight. Going to pad it all out with fruit.

Bought a 14-day pack of those Slimshots - fizzers you dissolve in water three times a day. No doubt a gimmick but sometimes these things have a psychological value even if totally useless.

Back at work today so that should hopefully help keep me busy and away from the fridge.

Have a good day/night all :D

Shep - roast dinners were a godsend when I was doing WeightWatchers - all that free veg was fantastic :D

I must admit I did enjoy it, but havoc with excess wind Whoops :whistle:

I must get my head back into this i have my 2nd hamper sitting here and I am playing around. Still got bit of cold so thats my excuse. But will get weighed on Wednesday so that will be IT NO MORE CHEATING. am going to try to be good until then. Need to get some motivation I am going on holiday in July so thought I might do a motivation board with the things on it that I would like to wear, I did get Claires workout DVD (the one from Steps) will start doing that a couple of times a week and hopefully the weight will fall off me.

I'm hoping to manage to get my act together - just looking at how well Jessica and others have done by sticking to it is an inspiration. Motivation Boards are cool :D American, but cool :D

I want to lose some for Blackpool, even though it is one night. Also, there's a summer ball in June and it would be fantastic if I could actually fit into a decent outfit for that.

I think being ill can really throw you - although I suppose there's no reason to not stick to the diet whilst ill, but I guess it's a comfort thing. I know I found it difficult due to wanting salty and spicy food - taste buds go mad when ill.

Thats so true I wanted spicy and hot things, I am over the worst, haved stopped being tired all the time, got a bit of energy but like you I stepped on the scales and being off just a little really piles on I lose 1.5 last week I have put that on and some more. So back to square one.

i have a christening to go to in April and its in Wigan and I haven't seen them since just before christmas so want to WOW them on the day, husband has finally got contact lenses and again no one has seen him without glasses for over 20 years so we are gonna shock some people, hopefully.

Ok so now we are both better we should make a promise to ourselves to get back on track :D

I would love to lose all the weight and then see if I can bump into some of my old work colleagues muahahaha! Ah to walk straight past them and not be recognised - one day, definitely one day :D

Back