creme egg cornetto

Elle86

Am I right in thinking that you point these at 3pp? Coz according to my calculator, their 5pp! =/

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using MiniMins

On the tracker they say 4pp just to add to the confusion lol, not that I can find any around here they have been taken off in asda (that's what I was told) as wanted to get these instead of creme egg mcflurry at10pp

Hmm lol I'll count them as 5 to be on the safe side then. We've found it really hard gettin them, finally found them in an asda and there was only 3 boxes left.

On the plus side tho, I managed to get some wispa ice cream bars at only 3pp :) x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using MiniMins

Cori said:
On the tracker they say 4pp just to add to the confusion lol, not that I can find any around here they have been taken off in asda (that's what I was told) as wanted to get these instead of creme egg mcflurry at10pp

Creme egg mc flurry are 11pp! I read on another thread the creme egg cornettos were 5pp, the strawberry cornettos r only 4pp tho!

I have just found the nutritional values for creme egg cone and it is 5pp yet on the ww tracker it was already in there as 4pp but still better than mcflurry at 11pp ( friends go for one after a night out so getting these to put in friends freezer so the two of us that are on ww can still have an ice cream too

Back