Crips with the sweet packs

thank u sd. some turn out burnt, some dont. cant get the balance and all tastes yuk. i will stick to the yummy truffles and mousse. thanks for trying to educate me though. im just a bad student lol

ooh. think i am gonna try the truffles on friday when i get some more packs. i only have vanilla, vege and mushroom at the mo.sounds like a good thing to have (especially times like these when TOTM is due). will also check out this mousse thing. hehe. we get excited over the littlest things. But i dare anyone that's not doing this diet to underestimate it. lol. I dare you!!! what about these muffins? how do u make those? oh, i'll check the sticky thing with the recipes. ciao.x

To make the muffins I:

Mix a choc or vanilla pack into a bowl with 2 tablespoons of warm water into a VERY thick paste. Then pop the mix into a microwave proof small ramikin dish or cup and pop in the microwave for 1 min. Hey presto, you have yourself a muffin!

Enjoy x

That was quick. you're a pro aren't you Sue? LOL. Thanks hun.x
will try that with one of my vanillas tomorrow. so, say i have a muffin...would i then only have two other packs for the day (same goes for if i have crisps, truffles etc)???
That's what i've done today. two packs and then the crisps. going to bed soon cause i'm getting hungry. will check in tomorrow.
Day 2 here I come!!!
x

u r only meant to cook one pack per day maximum too trina as when u start nuking them they lose nutritional value.

my muffins come out worse than my crisps. gawd....what a failure....lol

i managed to get the crisps really crispy, but i think i boshed up with the flavour... Tomato.... WHOAH big mistake
Maybe i will try with the safe chicken and vegs!

x Alli x
i make tomato ones occasionally & really like them !
tried my first muffin the other day it was stodgy & not filling, not going to bother with that again !
xx:)

Back