Crisps woooohhoooo

lisa7982

Hi Guys

I just made Crisps with my oriental chilli soup mix wow omg they were great

my first attempt so some a little soggy but honestly still loved them hehe

Just thought id post to say so sorry if a pointless post hehe :)

xxx

Glad you enjoyed them Lisa...i still haven't even attempted to make them yet but am thinking of giving it a try tomorrow.x

ive got some sachets of the chilli to use as I hate the soup but im too scared to try the crisps incase i mess them up. x

you really cant honestly 1min30 sec in 900w microwave they were great but what id like to know is could i make them in the morning and take them into work for lunch or r they like everything else and need to be consumed within a certain time could anyone tell me ths?

xx

i think they go a bit soggy to be honest. so i wouldn't recommend it. i only do four at a time on a bit of baking paper and mine only take just under a minute to do. so experiment with timings. if i left mine in for a minute and a half i'd have a pile of ashes!!

abz xx

What do they honestly taste like?? I dont like ant soups but fancy trying these. How many do you get out of a sachet??

well they don't taste like normal crisps, ha. i make the oriental chilli ones because i have the soup and don't really like it but like the crisps... i usually get about 20 out of a sachet... depending on how big my dollops are...

abz xx

:DThanks I might try some when i get my next lot of sachets, would make a change.lol.:D

Well guys i experemented and got a load of soggy crisps this morning lol

xx
will need to try adjust timing and stuff cos they were even wuite soggy last night and made the same as batch earlier :( hhhmm weird

just make sure the paste is thick when you put them in... that's all i can say.

you can make them with any flavour, i just like the chilli ones. make soup into a thick paste. put a couple of dollops on some baking paper and shove in microwave on full power for about a minute. alters from mic to mic so make sure you experiment. i did for 30 seconds and then 10 sec bursts until i had it right :)

abz xx

just wrote my list out with some soups on this time will give them ago.lol

Back