Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by RED, 22 July 2007 Social URL.

1. RED

RED Full Member

I am so lost its is unvelievable...normally when i have a blip it is just that a blip...but this one aint goin away...I try everyday to get back on track..and everyday i end up binging...I feel sick bloated and ugly...How do I turn this around?? My chatterbox is goin 10-1 in my head telling me I might as well give up!!!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

Hunny im going through the same at the minute.Ive got so much stress at home with emigrating moving house etc etc .I feel a big failure at the minute so im sending you megga hugsxxxxxxxxxxx:)
  4. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

Can you go back to basics and get back to WHY you want to do this? When your chatterbox starts tell it to f-off. You know when you eat like that that you feel rubbish so when the "oo I'll just have one" starts just stop the thinking; distract yourself and keep busy. Have you spken to your LLC about this & people in group?
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.