Cruel or stupid?

tpals

They read an email on the radio this morning. The writer and her boyfriend were both in their thirties and had been together for four years. Last Friday he proposed, she said yes and then he shouted 'April Fools!'

They didn't say what happened next but I know what I would have done!

Cruel or stupid ??? I would have said both!! What a horrid insensitive thing do.

Thats cruel and insensitive. imagine how embarrassed that girl is! what kind of a tosser does that!!

i wonder if he was just testing the response.....i know it was a stupid thing, but sometimes the brains dont engage with the mouth on some men!

Very, very cruel! I'm almost speechless! I think if it was me, I would have punched him in the head and then chucked all his things out the window, lol.

I'd have been so tempted to say 'well tough **** mate, I'm pregnant, so you have to'
then 'april fools' him once he's panicking.

I don't understand this story :confused:

If it happened to me and I felt humiliated and hurt, my last thought would be to email a radio show and have them broadcast it.

What was the context? Was it stories about April 1st or what is an agony aunt type show?

I'm not sure; it's not a station I normally listen to. They did ask for callers to phone in with their opinions. A few thought it could be funny if it was obviously a joke - like if the couple had only been on one date or if they were both in on it and pranking someone else.

Back