Cruise: Lausanne is losing it!

:D lol no i dont think so hehe :8855:

Im impressed with your swimming :) when i was younger i used to swim each morning before work and it really refreshed me .... then i had my son and didnt get as regularly. I took up scuba diving last year and was part way through my course when i fractured my skull in an accident with one of my horses so havent been swimming since as the impact burst one of my eardrums. id love to get back swimming

Crikey! You poor thing - will it heal or can surgery help? I love swimming but it'll take mega willpower to keep getting up at 5.45am in the dark cold winter mornings.

A lazy day planned today - may do a little housework but may not......;)

PP

B: 160g oven baked wild salmon in an egg white herby omelette
L: 250g mince with spices, 250g non bake fromage frais lemon cheesecake
S: Dukan "Jaffa cakes"
D: 170g fillet steak topped with a poached egg
S: 250g lemon cheesecake

doctor says it has healed but left scar tissue on the drum and gave me the go ahead to start again but then my OH broke his hip :rolleyes: Im a bit scared to go under the water now as My OH had a burst ear drum in the past and he found it difficult/painfull to equalise his ears during dives. the only way to find oiut if it will affect me is to do it again though LOL

I may try a swim at the end of the week when im back from the farmhouse.... worried about leaving a red trail behind me as not long had my hair dyed and im still running a bit when wet lol plus ill need to work out where the nearest pools are up in the farmhouse area for when we finally get moved in

Hi Ellie. You poor thing with the damaged head and eardrum. I too have burst my eardrum, a few years ago. I can scuba though don't go deep now, not more than about 20 metres. But I've found the swim trekking a great alternative. It keeps me visiting the pool regularly so I'm fit enough to do the inter island swims, though one can have a rest in a boat if any of them is too far. I shall be doing the Greek island one next week and plan to take my snorkel with me at least. And my waterproof camera. it will be beautiful I think.

Does anyone else find the weekend the toughest?..........managed to decline warm chocolate fudge cake at my mum's but it sure took willpower.......:(

Does anyone else find the weekend the toughest?..........managed to decline warm chocolate fudge cake at my mum's but it sure took willpower.......:(

Yes, especially as before Dukan I was a prolific baker. I have started baking again but if I am trying a new recipe, I now make a teeny tiny version just so I can have a "taster" to check it is edible! :D :rolleyes: The rest of the family get the full sized version! :cry:

Yes!

Woops, my iPhone was a bit eager then lol!

I do too, I find I skip more meals by accident and am then ravenous and desperate for anything. Routine goes out the window (never thought I was a routine person, turns out I am ) ;)

Yes, especially as before Dukan I was a prolific baker. I have started baking again but if I am trying a new recipe, I now make a teeny tiny version just so I can have a "taster" to check it is edible! :D :rolleyes: The rest of the family get the full sized version! :cry:

I find I'm cooking a lot at the weekend to ease pressure during the week but means I'm always mouth hungry in the extreme and without the routine of the working day, am eating more.

Woops, my iPhone was a bit eager then lol!

I do too, I find I skip more meals by accident and am then ravenous and desperate for anything. Routine goes out the window (never thought I was a routine person, turns out I am );)

I think I'm like you, Couteaux, I need to stick to routine so with that in mind I've decided to fix a two week pattern for PP/PV

......starting Monday's
Week 1 PV PP PP PV PP PV PV
Week 2 PP PP PV PP PP PV PV

This way PP will always be on a weekday when I find it so much easier not to graze and the weekends will be always PV and I won't be tempted to snack on dairy. Will give it a go for a few
weeks to see if it works any better to reduce weekend boredom eating. :)Xx

That sounds like a great idea, much more room for creativity with PV at the weekend too, might give that a try here too :)

That sounds like a great idea, much more room for creativity with PV at the weekend too, might give that a try here too :)

Going to give it a go for a while anyway. One of the girls at work commented on my weight loss today and my hubby thought I was getting skinnier on Skype! Just eating the most delicious lime fro yo! It's all goooooooo-od! :)Xx

This week's pattern PV PP PP PV PP PV PV

Pre-swim: lemon and ginger muffin
Breakfast: rhubarb, 2 coffee muffins, 4 cherry tomatoes
Lunch: tuna steak and wild salmon veg casserole (300g fish)
Dinner: spicy mince and courgettes topped with celeriac mustard mash, 1 chicken breast coated with lemon pepper
Snack: 400g fro yo flavoured with lime zest and juice (so yum!)

That's brilliant, so lovely when people start noticing the lbs coming off. Your hubby will be amazed when he sees you :D x

How's your Dukan Tuesday going?

That's brilliant, so lovely when people start noticing the lbs coming off. Your hubby will be amazed when he sees you :D x

How's your Dukan Tuesday going?

Only 30 more days till I see my lovely hubby! :D Good Tuesday, thanks, Couteaux. Went to the dentist today and he's floating about the idea of a lower brace. :confused: He's good so I'll probably take on his advice.

This week's pattern PV PP PP PV PP PV PV

Pre-swim: lemon and ginger muffin
Breakfast: 3 chicken breasts coated in lemon pepper
Lunch: 2 coffee muffins, total yogurt flavoured with coffee
Dinner: fish pie with cod and tuna steak(1 tsp cornflour)
Snack: total flavoured with lime zest and juice, pavlova shell (1/2 tsp cornflour)

Out tonight and tomorrow night.....

PP Today

Pre-swim: 2 egg white, 1 yolk herby omelette
L: 250g mince with spices
S: dukan muffins
D: 3 chicken breast coated with curry spices
S: 450g fro yo, pavlova shell

PV - Tomorrow

Pre-swim & B: mince with mushroom and tomato
L: rhubarb and muffins
S: dukan muffins
D: Indian restaurant

PV

Pre-swim: rhubarb
B: mince with mushroom and tomato
L: rhubarb and total
S: muffins

Indian restaurant

Starter- small salad of iceberg lettuce, cucumber, tomato and carrot (no dressing)
Main - sag paneer (plenty of spinach, not too much cottage cheese, I asked for it to be cooked in as low fat way as possible, no visible oil but no doubt plenty of cream. No poppadoms, rice or naan passed my lips.:angel09:
Dessert - black coffee

At home: Dukan vanilla cheesecake with a spoon of rhubarb

Hopefully not too bad and had a great night's craic.:)Xx

Back