Cruise....What combo?

Interesting re Dairy Milk now being available here? Not noticed, but as a Cadbury's shareholder, I was FURIOUS by the takeover, sold my shares quickly and redid my bathroom with the proceeds. As I'd inherited the shares from my Mum, I consider my Mum redid my bathroom... :) and I'm upset about Kraft... grrrr!

I did a correspondance translation course way back with the aim of setting up a business... (called "BICFET"). I quickly learned that translation was a real art... and not one I excelled in!!

We have bovril... in each house. Oxo cubes... and Vicky, I can't remember the last time I used the Branston... oh yes, with the barbie on Saturday on my s******s

lmao on the pickle. mine was on that evil pork pie i had.
ah at least you got the bathroom done?

just had inspiration. Might have a research for somewhere lovely for my first conso gala meal (when i get out again) and it will surely give me motivation to get to goal asap!

Yes true! I like branston and must admit that I had a large teaspoonful each day during my 70K loss (chicken + veg + branston quite often for lunch!)

That's a really good idea. He does recommend restaurants, particularly for the first few meals, as do I (cos I didn't.)

haaa! no, I lost 70K "healthily" ;)

Lol ok so ill order in pizza and ice cream then ;)

only if on cruise. how on earth did you resist?
BTW i think i would eat less calories eating out rather than in anyway!

restaurant portions (italians aside) tend to be moderated :) this helps...also when folks are watching you eat :)... helpful factor number 2 :D

exactly. and i would tend to get steak anyway. and never starter and dessert.
whereas at home, pizza, pot wedges, garlic sauce then ben and jerrys.
I think in France people may have more inclination to cook 3 course meals...but me...never!

<I'll take that off now>

Last edited:
(posted to distract Vicky)

I saw the article in French earlier in the week. More interesting than the article really are the comments below.

Weird that although the article's talking about the need to eat "less meat", it concludes that one should eat less "processed meat". (And so say all of us! Those packets of square "meat" aren't my cup of tea, but I s'pose they are convenient and I know some here like them!)

Back