• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

crunchy oatbakes

jezebel

S: 16st6lb
oh my god its getting bad lol ive just counted out 20 oatbakes which are a b choice and coverd them in melted nutella put them in the freezer individualy on a tray and waited for them to set lol , think they work out at 4 syns if you use oatbakes as a b for 20, or 9 if you syn the lot i tablespoon covers the lot if you melt for a min in the micro yum .

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

susan70

Gold Member
mmmmmmmmm sounds lovely.x

cocktailprincess

Still rockin' it
S: 18st13lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 23.8 Loss: 8st1lb(42.64%)
Wow! What a good idea.

I love these. I travel a lot with work and it means staying in a lot of hotels. Breakfast used to be a nightmare because I would have tons of food in front of me and knew I could only have a slice of toast.

Now I take little sandwich bags with 28g of oatbakes in each. I eat these in my room with a banana and a cup of tea - i love it and o longer feel deprived!

x

hannahike

OMG you can have Oatbakes on this diet?!

I love then so much but thought they were full of sugar cus they are just so nice!

ksmiuk

Gold Member
the cereal? i will go and get some today sound lush!

weemo

Trying again!!!
I love these ~ my hubby just watches in amazement as I dunk them in my tea! Sound lovely with the nutella, x

Edwin

Silver Member
i can only find the ones that dont say all bran but they are just kelloogs oatbakes - are these still a b choice? i love them but feel bad eating them!

cocktailprincess

Still rockin' it
S: 18st13lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 23.8 Loss: 8st1lb(42.64%)
i can only find the ones that dont say all bran but they are just kelloogs oatbakes - are these still a b choice? i love them but feel bad eating them!
Those are the ones, Edwin- I think they slightly changed the packaging, but they are defo the kellogs ones

xxx

jezebel

only bad thing is you have to eat them quickly lol coz once you take them out of fridge or freezer they start to melt ha ha its not a prob for me

Ninja

Silver Member
S: 15st2lb C: 12st1lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 3st1lb(20.28%)
What are oatbakes?

kevandju5

Maintaining
S: 9st9lb C: 8st10lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 20.3 Loss: 0st13lb(9.63%)
oh my god its getting bad lol ive just counted out 20 oatbakes which are a b choice and coverd them in melted nutella put them in the freezer individualy on a tray and waited for them to set lol , think they work out at 4 syns if you use oatbakes as a b for 20, or 9 if you syn the lot i tablespoon covers the lot if you melt for a min in the micro yum .
omg sounds good!

jezebel

kellogs crunchy oatbakes are a cereal you can have 28g as a b choice or they are 5 syns 28g =about 20 of them i got mine from asda x

Emz118

Desperate to be slim!
I bought some of these today and OMG!!! AMAZING!!!

Like someone else said, they are just like hob nobs. Mmmmm!!!

lwtblb

Silver Member
S: 11st0lb C: 9st3lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 1st11lb(16.23%)
LOL Think I said that in a previous thread...only problem is I eat them just like I would hobnobs....straight from the pack & keep losing count!!!!