Crystal's cc-ing journey

Pingu6

Gold Member
:wavey:

Hello lovely people, I'm Crystal, mum to 3 under 5s, struggling dieter and serial scale hopper addicted to vlcd's!
Not for much longer as I've decided to be honest with myself and take the plunge by giving up on the destructive ways I was trying to lose weight and opt for a better sensible and sustainable option, and here I am, joining all of you inspirational people if that's ok:eek:

I can be a bit negative sometimes so please bear with me, I have lots of questions (mostly very annoying and ones you have probably heard 100 times before) but I believe in myself to succeed and be a healthy role model for my kids by the start of 2010.

I'm on day 3, cals 1200-1100 with exercise 3-4/week, feeling very good but need to up the water.
I'm on myfitnesspal as Crystal_6 so please add me if you want:)

It's good to be here;)

Hello Crystal. I think you have deffo come to the right place.

I too am very negative, but you will find it hard to stay that way with all the amazing comments and advice you get from the other CCers.

Look forward to reading your diary.

Lots of love :D xx

Hello Crystal. I think you have deffo come to the right place.

I too am very negative, but you will find it hard to stay that way with all the amazing comments and advice you get from the other CCers.

Look forward to reading your diary.

Lots of love :D xx

Thankyou, love your name:D

Hey crystal :) I had three under 5 too lol it gets a bit chaotic haha!! They are 9,8,7 now and yes........I did own a telly!!! :)

Good luck with CC!!! If you've just come off a VLCD then don't freak if the scales go a bit weird for a bit :) I've noticed that happening to other ppl who have left VLCD for CC and it does balance out in the end!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thankyou, love your name:D

My name is Louise and for as long as I can remember my family and closest friends have called me Weesey or Squeeze. My brothers couldn't say Louise so Weezey was born. Plus I am very squeezy and squishy! :D

Good luck :)

Hello Crystal with CCing im sure u will do fab.. i have changed my mind yet again and will be joining ww tomorrow evening..
best of luck x

Legomom said:
Hey crystal :) I had three under 5 too lol it gets a bit chaotic haha!! They are 9,8,7 now and yes........I did own a telly!!! :)

Good luck with CC!!! If you've just come off a VLCD then don't freak if the scales go a bit weird for a bit :) I've noticed that happening to other ppl who have left VLCD for CC and it does balance out in the end!!!

I've gained and lost a bit so feel a bit better about that now lol. So you survived with the three, phew there's hope for me! They are getting louder and messier!

Sazbirl said:
Hi crystal,
Welcome to calorie counting, your plan sounds good, and I'll add you on mfp I'm sazbirl on there too.xx

Oh thank you hun, will follow your progress there too :)

Squeezyweezy said:
My name is Louise and for as long as I can remember my family and closest friends have called me Weesey or Squeeze. My brothers couldn't say Louise so Weezey was born. Plus I am very squeezy and squishy! :D

Squeeze is better lol, I've always been squishy too ;)

Bostik said:
Good luck :)

Thanks hun :)

*Shanny* said:
Hello Crystal with CCing im sure u will do fab.. i have changed my mind yet again and will be joining ww tomorrow evening..
best of luck x

Thanks shanny, good luck with ww! :)

It's cool once they are all housebroken and can feed dress an brush own teeth :) they play with one another and don't annoy me toooooo much!! Also you get to know the teachers REALLY well when you've had a kid in their class every year for 3 yrs lol

Sadly they just keep getting even louder and even messier lol and the clothes/shoes get more expensive!!!

Lol legomom :) thanks, Il be coming to you for more tips then.
Thanks bumblebum, good to be here and love you name too :D

Well day 4 of cc, suffered with a nasty migraine all day yesterday, because I didn't have any or very little water so started off with a huge glass, trying to get in at least 2 litres today.
Managed 20 mins wiifit yesterday and just under 1200 cals. Happy with that, will see how it goes today.
Decided not to eat anything until lunch cos that's when I get hungriest and need to save cals for the later part of the day.

You have got to make sure you drink plenty of water. I know its hard, but it will keep you hydrated and feeling fuller for longer. Once you get in the swing of things it will just be like second nature. Keep a 2 litre bottle of water with you in the house and take swigs from it regulary, you'll soon get through it. xx

Squeezyweezy said:
You have got to make sure you drink plenty of water. I know its hard, but it will keep you hydrated and feeling fuller for longer. Once you get in the swing of things it will just be like second nature. Keep a 2 litre bottle of water with you in the house and take swigs from it regulary, you'll soon get through it. xx

Thanks found a 1 litre bottle, gonna keep hold of it!

Divster said:
Good luck CG :D xx

Awww my CG miss you, so I should have a takeaway lmao. Uok?

kirsty_baird_26 said:
Goodluck, try to have even a small breakfast a piece of fruit/yoghurt as your mentabilism starts speeds up once you have eaten i believe?

I did think I should have maybe an activia fat free yoghurt and strawberries love em :) thanks hun x

Well lots of water but not enough. So I've gotta keep trying!
Takeaway tonight, just about within my cals, thinking about zig zagging, calorie cycling, juddd-ing whatever it's called. So lower cals mon-wed-fri and 1200 other days, maybe slightly up on weekends. Exercising on higher cal days. Reckon my metabolism is messed up from yoyo-ing for so long.
Gonna chill out in front of the telly tonight, apprentice desperate housewives then zzzz!

You sound so much happier now you are allowing yourself to eat, think you made the right choice for you xx

:) glad you posted, can you still be my CG stalker?
I do feel loads better. I'd be happy with slower weight loss if it means I'm still managing to smile ;)
How's your day been?

Back