CuddlePaws - Just you wait and see!

yeah I agree you are being a bit too hard on yourself, I mean you can have everything in moderation, I tend to have less though if I'm going to have a kfc or something, and i do usually have oven chips once a week as long as I dont have too many, I still have a loss at the end of the week.

you should credit yourself on how much weight you have lost already!

Month 3 - Day 5

2lbs up today as predicted. Feel bloated for no apparent reason too. Must try and get some of that peppermint tea which might help, and aiming to up the water intake, as I can be pretty bad for remembering to keep drinking.

I felt quite enthusiastic about working out last night, and really worked up a 30 minute sweat! I felt really good afterward but I usually wake up quite stiff, (as if I'd been hung upside down to sleep!:eek:) All in all despite the numbers on the scales I feel so much more toned and flexible and I'm really happy with keeping up the exercise routine even if all else goes a bit pear shaped now and again!

Hey CP, your attitude is great. Yes, it's a blip but you are doing so well and remember, the trend is downwards. Keep going, you are doing sooooooooo well!

Love

Month 3 Day 10

Ok, things haven't been going so well in the last few days again! Firstly, I seem to have pulled a muscle in my neck/shoulder area and its horribly painful. I have stopped all workouts until this is healed! I really think I will have to modify some of those exercise as I seem to have a very tender shoulder/neck area that is always getting sore!

Secondly, my mother-in-law and her sister arrived on Sunday and even though they are weightwatchers leaders!!! They really don't need much encouragement to go mad when they are visiting! That evening we all had a big chinese meal! (The works, including wine and prawn crackers!) Monday was a bank holiday, so we all sat in a popular marina side restaurant and ate thick steaks with fries and garlic bread. We all said we wouldn't then ended up shoving it down,..... go figure! After that lunch we all piled back to my flat and sprawled ourselves on the sofa moaning about what piggies we are whilst eating a kitkat with our coffees!! AGhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I realise now that the only thing worse than being a greedy food lover is having two more of them following you around all day!

So this morning I said to myself !RIGHT no time for moans or procrastination you can either buck up for two days and hope for less damage on thursday! Or you can continue as you are for two more days and feel totally wretched. I find the longer you keep eating the harder it is to get back into the zone too.

I've just had a bowl of bran flakes for breakfast, and I really am going to try and behave a bit better from now on, half of me is dying to and the other half just wants to relax !! LOL

Last edited:
Managed to stick to my guns today! The determination was incredible. So glad I made that decision now (funny how we love the fact that we DIDN'T over eat when you look back at it). I cut right back today to about 1200 cals from my usual 1500 just because I've been a greedy guts in the last couple of days lol.

I hope I can keep this up now. Roll on Thursday weigh in and whatever the devil may come!! :O

I think messing around with the cals is a good idea CP - keeps the bod guessing a bit and seems to make a difference.

You sound firmly back in the zone - keep it up!

Love

Do you know CP I always come and read your diary when I am feeling at a low. You push me to stick with it, I can't help but think to myself that if you can pick yourself up and keep going then so can I. It's nice to know I am not the only person on the journey.
Thank you! :D

Thank you ladies! I am definately doing OK so far. No loss no gain this morning, which I am actually pleased about, as had I continued on my merry chomp-a-thon in the last couple of days, i would have certainly been a few lbs heavier again! So no damage done, thank goodness. Hopefully next week I can get back to sliding in the other direction.

Month 3 Day 16

Looking at my calender it feels like absolutely ages since I last lost any weight. I've been fairly good this week so I am really hoping for a boost to give me some extra motivation.

I've managed two days of 40 mins workouts since Thursday. My current aim is between 3-5 workouts a week, of a minimum of 30 mins (and that doesnt include all the running around after the little one lol.) I've been suffering from horrendous headaches and feeling squiffy ever since starting the mini pill 3 weeks ago, which had really affected my activity output. Its really bugging me and Im going to have to speak to the doc because I really don't wanna take them NO MORE but I don't think you can just stop mid-month! Anyway , apart from that I feel my motivation kicking up a gear this week, (only wavering slightly when I pass a fresh bakery.) :O

This evening I cooked a chicken tikka massala using a weightwatchers jar of sauce. It wasnt bad at all and filled us up quite well, the rest of the family didn't even notice it was weightwatchers. :D

Well done CP, that is fantastic! 4lbs is amazing.

Love

Hurray, another 2 lbs off this week! For a while there I thought I was going to bounce up and down eternally, but its on the move down again thank goodness! I now look alot more toned after so many wii fit sessions (61 sessions to be exact!) and can fit into my size 18 skirt. My legs ache all the time from jogging but its a good ache! Roll on the summer months, and the lovely sunshine outside today just boosts my mood futher. :)

CP 2st in 12 weeks is fab. I am thinking about getting a wii. Is it easy to use and get on with. I don't think I could handle it if it kept telling me how fat I still am.
Well done you. :D

Not alot to report this week. 0lb lost and 0lb gained. Static City! Feel really PMT-like this week so no suprise really. Did eat a small dairy milk bar of choc yesterday, blaming it on my teenage son and his horrid 'I-rule-the-world' attitude. First choc i've had for months, and barely tasted it because I was in such a foul mood. Next time I'll shove a ball of socks in my mouth and chew chew chew!!!

Did my usual wii fit routine last night, but read an article about some guy who dropped dead on his wii whilst jogging due to a mystery 'heart condition'. Didn't put me off my jog but hubby said it looked more like a tip toe on ice!! That'll change once I forget the article. ;)

I do hope next week is better for me! God I SO hate TOTM and all its evil side effects.

How are you CP? Sorry i've not been around cheering you on, but you seem to be doing very well anyway. An STS at TOTM is very good, bet you'll see a few lbs off next week.

Love

Nice to hear from you Barb! Its been a crazy week for me. I've moved house and all is chaotic with a baby in tow. I really stuffed my face the day before the move. I think it was a mixture of nerves and anxiety. I ate an entire medium thick pizza from Pizza Hut all by myself :OOOOO But the next two days I hardly ate anything as I was huffing and heaving my stuff from one house to another.

So all in all I was almost shocked to death to find that I'd lost another 4lb last week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldnt record it here because I wasn't yet connected to the internet! But I'm changing my ticker now as I am as pleased as punch! It just goes to show that even though I had a total bing-fest one day I still managed to kick a&& by being very active and sensible the other days. Shame I'm not moving house every week LOL!

Now im praying for a little loss at least come Thursday weigh in and I've been very good this week too. I feel like I've totally cracked it and I'm beginning to undestand my body alot better and just how much it needs and doesnt need.

Boo Haa! Had a sneaky weigh in this morning, whic.h I shouldn't have but hey! Tomorrow is my official day but I just couldn't help myself. I was REALLY annoyed to find I was 3 lbs up, but I was feeling horribly bloated and sicky. So I decided to try again a couple of hours later when I felt better, and I was 2 lb less than previous LOL.. its so inconsistent. I basically fluctuated by 2lb in less than 2 hours and i didnt eat or drink much!!!!

Well that means tomorrow could mean anything really!!! I am not sure what to expect tomorrow now, but as hubby keeps reminding me that my trend is downwards even though it waivers at points. That must count for something. I shall try not to be too worked up over the figures then :(

STS today so no worries about a totm gain. Some people think my weight loss is fast but i think its slow! I did a dancercise DVD last night and got all lost on the steps, typical! It did get me going though even though i can only seem to manage doing any thing like that late at night or after 10 pm, as thats when im just about finished clearing up and the little one is (usually) asleep. I'm often too tired but even if i do just 15 minutes of something, i nearly always feel better for it the next day. My next goal is another eight pounds off (hitting the 40lb mark) so thats my aim by mid may I hope!

Heading for 2.5 stone off CP - you are doing fab! Keep going, the changes you have made are working. This summer is going to be much happier and more comfortabel one for you and you deserve it.

Love

Back